• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dude doing weighted crunches on a BOSU ball. Did his 1st crunch and when returning to the start position he lost balance, toppled off the back of the BOSU and somersaulted into the wall.

I wanna get the security vid. Fkn hilarious!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds like a new CrossFit routine.

1185877_569008073136436_1146792097_n.jpg

Dude doing weighted crunches on a BOSU ball. Did his 1st crunch and when returning to the start position he lost balance, toppled off the back of the BOSU and somersaulted into the wall.

I wanna get the security vid. Fkn hilarious!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

that is gold!

Fark... I struggle to balance enough to do normal pistol squats imagine doing it on a plate... thats insane balance!

FF Park st. A PT had a guy doing smith machine squats with his feet on two of those squishy medicine balls out in front of him.

Predictably, his feet flew forward and he landed on his back with the bar crashing down. Would have given his head a knock I imagine.

Adding them to my program.

FF Park st. A PT had a guy doing smith machine squats with his feet on two of those squishy medicine balls out in front of him.

Predictably, his feet flew forward and he landed on his back with the bar crashing down. Would have given his head a knock I imagine.

Hahaha, thats awesome we really need stuff like this on CCTV footage....

I wouldnt have been able to stop myself from pulling the PT up about that and embarrassing him in front of his client.
That shit is straight against the clients best interests. IE training them safely.

Tim.

Saw a new chick turn up doing the crossfit session at lunch time, was pleased they did a lot of skipping rope, could have watched it all day....

Old lady with guidance from a PT gets on the assisted dip machine. Old lady gets her knees on the pad but the counter weight is not heavy enough and she doesn't take up any of the slack in her arms and crashes straight to the floor. Appeared to shock her abit but to her credit she got back up and gave it another go...

saw these school kids doing bicep curls with the fixed barbells. It was obviously too heavy as they were heaving it up with their lower back and shoulders. After that, he does the bodybuilding pose, the side bicep/chest shot, where the hands clutch each other but shows the one bicep side on with the side chest view. It was terrible.

saw these school kids doing bicep curls with the fixed barbells. It was obviously too heavy as they were heaving it up with their lower back and shoulders. After that, he does the bodybuilding pose, the side bicep/chest shot, where the hands clutch each other but shows the one bicep side on with the side chest view. It was terrible.

Where?

Same thing, I saw last night.

lol, it wasn't last night, it was on Tuesday night. I'm in Sydney but like WarbyD said, happens at every gym at that time which is why I am trying to have my own setup so I don't have to deal with those people.

I just watched 3 dudes trying to box squat....a shame they seemed to have no idea what that is other than having a box in the same vicinity as you. I guess on the plus side they were very nearly making parallel.

what annoys me the most is that it seems the gyms are a place to hang out now. I used to go at 4.30 am which was great, did it for a year consistently and had to take time off for injuries so now I find it really hard to wake up at that time so I go around 5 pm and its just packed with people standing around having a chat. Also no gym etiquette which is really disappointing. Anyway thats my 5 minutes on the soap box lol.