• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The protein issue

Who gives a fuck if they died earlier
You're both fucking retards along with that cat spew
Why do you always need to discuss this stupid shit
They died of the stresses of nomadic life, what does this have to do with their diet at all? Nothing. It doesn't mean the diet was better or worse

Removing processed foods? Probably a good idea. Emulating the paleolithic lifestyle thinking you'll transcend humanity and grow wings? Congratulations you're a fagot. This is why I call it a natural human diet now to stop this stupid fucking bullshit

They died of the stresses of nomadic life, what does this have to do with their diet at all? Nothing. It doesn't mean the diet was better or worse

Removing processed foods? Probably a good idea. Emulating the paleolithic lifestyle thinking you'll transcend humanity and grow wings? Congratulations you're a fagot. This is why I call it a natural human diet now to stop this stupid fucking bullshit

I just ate 14 kg of wings I found in a dumpster for free, washed down with some pet food. I'm so fucking hardcore because protein rules. Everyone else is scared of protein. Heavy metal music, fuck yeah. being awesome at life. High test. I would love to suck Jamie Lewis off.

Who talks stupid shit again.

But I really do like ya Oni.

Yet I look great and deadlift a quarter tonne
How fucking stupid of me, removing processed foods from my diet and watching forum members completely lose their shit over the benefits of paleolithic dieting. Holy shit, there are pro-anorexia forums that are more supportive to their members. I wish a few people here would starve themselves to death

:D

I just ate 14 kg of wings I found in a dumpster for free, washed down with some pet food. I'm so fucking hardcore because protein rules. Everyone else is scared of protein. Heavy metal music, fuck yeah. being awesome at life. High test. I would love to suck Jamie Lewis off.

Who talks stupid shit again.

But I really do like ya Oni.

:D

The retard is incredibly strong in here.

No, emulating paleo isn't a good idea. Exactly what I was saying to start with.

Yes, modern advances in science and nutrition have led to a longer life expectancy now than in years gone by. Also what I fucking said to start with.

Yes, aboriginals and many other tribal societies looked pretty jacked. That's because they ate relatively little and what they did eat was basically meat and veges, ran or walked everywhere and everything they did was manual. It wasn't because of anything as retarded as cutting grains out because they're poisonous or because they ate 10kg of chicken wings every day. Nor did they give a fuck what they ate or have any idea if what they ate was "optimal" - it was what happened to be available where they lived/hunted.

And Mick, your comment about."not understanding" your post was just stupid. You nit picked my choice of the word average - I changed it to 'majority' instead to better reflect the context. Do you need someone to explain what majority means?

Farrrrrrrkn!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Yes, aboriginals and many other tribal societies looked pretty jacked. That's because they ate relatively little and what they did eat was basically meat and veges, ran or walked everywhere and everything they did was manual. It wasn't because of anything as retarded as cutting grains out because they're poisonous or because they ate 10kg of chicken wings every day. Nor did they give a fuck what they ate or have any idea if what they ate was "optimal" - it was what happened to be available where they lived/hunted.

Well you answered your own question there, so eating basically meat and vegetables along with physical activity gave them results.

How is cutting out grains retarded?? What actual benefits are derived for the human body, especially in a health/body building/athletic/strength angle???

They ARE poisonous, thats just a fact that can not be changed, it is just their nature just like some other stuff is poisonous.

And Mick, your comment about."not understanding" your post was just stupid. You nit picked my choice of the word average - I changed it to 'majority' instead to better reflect the context. Do you need someone to explain what majority means?

No you used the correct word the first time, average is the right word, the majority is the wrong term, that would mean that the largest percentage of people died at 30, ie more than died at any other age, really looking at history and published studies, the majority probably died at birth, with about 15-20% of all people dying at birth, for you to claim the majority died at 30 you would have to somehow show that most people died at 30 rather than 19, 20, 21, 23....28, 29.....31 etc etc.

Considering that 15-20% died at birth I would say the majority died between birth and 12 month old, ie the first year of their life, I doubt that more than 15-20% died at 30, ie between 30 and before turning 31.

So yes the average age reached was around 30 due to factors already discussed, and explained in my first post and also shown by history of what has happened.

Last edited:
Au7X1.gif

People - including myself go throgh phases where you think more is better etc etc - but honestly when it comes to protein if your eating more than you need the body will just get rid of the rest.

1 - 1.5g is plenty to grow, recover etc - if I was to eat 1.5g of protein I would be eating 346.5g of protein a day - which for a 105kg dude is plently - there would be no need for me to go upto 450-500g of protein - it honestly wouldnt make any difference.

At the end of the day everyone is different and do what you believe is right - fuck ive done plenty of shit when it comes to training that I thought was a good idea at the time but turned out to be a waste of time.

Again whats the issue with eating 1-1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight

The way I see it
Calories are calories. I'd rather get them from protein, increasing the number of fats for strength training naturally than get my calories from fattier foods or adding carbohydrates. What do you think will be better for insulin resistance in the long term? There is nothing wrong with getting the bulk of your calories from protein sources. Who gives a fuck about if it's overkill. You only need 30g of dextrose post workout to make yourself incredibly insulin sensitive. If someone added more, I doubt very much someone would call them out for it being "overkill"

Too much protein? Lol. No-one ever says too many carbs or fats. Yet the forum is full of fat perma-bulkers. I wonder why

The remainder that is unused gets turned into glucose and stored as glycogen

The way I see it
Calories are calories. I'd rather get them from protein, increasing the number of fats for strength training naturally than get my calories from fattier foods or adding carbohydrates. What do you think will be better for insulin resistance in the long term? There is nothing wrong with getting the bulk of your calories from protein sources. Who gives a fuck about if it's overkill. You only need 30g of dextrose post workout to make yourself incredibly insulin sensitive. If someone added more, I doubt very much someone would call them out for it being "overkill"

Too much protein? Lol. No-one ever says too many carbs or fats. Yet the forum is full of fat perma-bulkers. I wonder why

The remainder that is unused gets turned into glucose and stored as glycogen

Tend to agree with this, if you are going to eat x amount of calories, you might as well have proteins and fat rather than adding processed carbohydrates. For exact reasons mentioned by Oni.

Unless you have trouble putting on weight, may be add carbs as well, not for health reasons but bulking reasons, carbs are not required or essential for the human body to be healthy. However fats and protein is.