• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't you pull sumo Kaz?
How you miss that shit at the top!?!

I always miss sumo at the top because of shit sumo technique.

Failing to lockout sumo is almost always problem at the start of the lift. Usually trying to pull sumo like a wide stance conventional deadlift.

It's good for deadlifting but if I'm squatting or benching it can put me off- I need dat der zenmode for those exercises lol

i actually understand this. :p
more so with bench and OHP.

deadlift and squat require all kinds of rage though.

Don't you pull sumo Kaz?
How you miss that shit at the top!?!

Sherro explained that my quads were angled wrong and wasnt engaging the glutes properly. If they were angled right all I would have had to have done was clench my glutes. This same thing was picked up my Spritcha at his session!!
I'll post the video when I get home.
(P.s I do take tips and pointers on board in a normal environment! )

Aha, just missed it!

I got 120x2 today for a rep pb on bench. If getting a weight the first time is an achievement for me, doubling or tripling it is 'making it my bitch' and just as satisfying :p

ah yeah that didn't look right on the way up at all
the people standing around you were like "omg you've missed already" but you didn't give in haha, awesome

Squeezed out a 152.5kg bench @87.3kg by the skin of my butt at the WA "King of the Beach" bench comp.

Waving the flag for middle-aged computer nerds everywhere...

Aha, just missed it!

I got 120x2 today for a rep pb on bench. If getting a weight the first time is an achievement for me, doubling or tripling it is 'making it my bitch' and just as satisfying :p

If you're bench pb is 130 you should have been able to hit that for a while.

Equal PB from June last year 230kg squat today. Went 240kg to see how it felt but may have been just above parallel? Unsure to busy concentrating on the lift but pretty happy especially after night shifts with only 5 hrs kip and no food.