• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heh hehehe.

Technically two pb's tonight. But only because ive never done them...
Pin squat (100mm above parrallel) 161x6
Push press: 61x6

Can do heaps more on both but got enough volume in for today. Man I know they are half squats, but 6@161kg is still cardio!!! LOL.

Tim.

Hey a PB is still a PB [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; ;)

Correct. Looking forward to pushing harder again. Kept it at 6 reps for the pin squats while learning them. Probay wont drop the reps too much in the next session either. Probably 5's. Maybe 6's again. Im on a volume block so yeah.

Tim.

Pin squats as in starting from the bottom position. Theyre brutal hey, same for benching.

Still starting at top. Squat to pins. Too hard to get into a proper squat position starting at the bottom IMO. If you start at the top, you are always in the groove.

And yep brutal. Or atleast they will be when I move up in weight with them!!

Tim.

170kg beltless deadlift which beat my old PB (done wearing a belt) by 5kg.

Great way to finish a week off.

Deadlifted 220kg x 2 today! Glad I passed on the beers after work and went to the gym instead ;)
Strong fucker

I just got a 200kg dead.

Spewing cause the camera ran out of batteries, wanted to capture that moment :( I reckon I would have failed in a powerlifting comp though, I couldnt hold onto the thing. Got it up but then after 2 secs of holding it my grip just went (double over hook grip).

Strong fucker

I just got a 200kg dead.

Spewing cause the camera ran out of batteries, wanted to capture that moment :( I reckon I would have failed in a powerlifting comp though, I couldnt hold onto the thing. Got it up but then after 2 secs of holding it my grip just went (double over hook grip).

Congrats on hitting that 200 dead you we after mate!

92.5x6@9 close grip bench.

130x6@9 snatch grip deadlift. These are weird. I like them. I see why people use straps for them, hands were wrecked!

Tim.

Along with [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; I shall continue to whore the shit out of this thread!

Pb squats tonights.

138.5x5@9
They were bouncing tonight haha. Felt unstoppable. Til this set :p

Good work davey with the bench too man! Good to see that one moving for you. I only managed 96x5@9 tonight on bench. So 3 reps behind me :(

Tim.