• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have a question regarding PBs. If in the past I have done 50kg x 10 and 60kg x 12 for a particular exercise and today I did 50kg x 12, would that still count as a PB.

I have a question regarding PBs. If in the past I have done 50kg x 10 and 60kg x 12 for a particular exercise and today I did 50kg x 12, would that still count as a PB.

Technically yes. Reps at 50kg etc. But you have done 60kg x 12...kinda wipes it out dont you think! 20% more work here.

Tim.

I agree with Timeah on that one. I keep track of 1-5rms for most of my major lifts. A few things I do max reps at a certain weight also but not too many. PB today of hip thrusting on the laying leg curl machine (first time :p) 80kgx12x3 easy as. (Building the booty while the back recovers)

PB today of hip thrusting on the laying leg curl machine (first time :p) 80kgx12x3 easy as. (Building the booty while the back recovers)

Epic.

Pb today also(I mean thats what I do right?)
3board bench 117.5x3@9. Im sure I can do much more, but just learning the patterns. Fun!
90x7 on 3 count paused squats too...
That takes you to dark places.

Tim.

Epic.

Pb today also(I mean thats what I do right?)
3board bench 117.5x3@9. Im sure I can do much more, but just learning the patterns. Fun!
90x7 on 3 count paused squats too...
That takes you to dark places.

Tim.

Thread whore :p

Not to be outdone by [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; today I deadlifted 5x5 @ 142.5kg for a new 5RM PB

BW - 71.5kg.

Probably a PB for most PB's within a training program also.

Squatted 92.5x5x5 yesterday. Not sure if its my hamstring, quad or groin that hates me the most today. Haven't had DOMS for a while, DOMS PB?

LOL at doms PB.

Injured so still ghey pb's but incline leg press thing 250kgx5x3 and 160kg x35.
Chins +12kg x15
Chins BWx20 (no breaks)
Muscle up into L sit to 5 L sit pullups (have done before but a long time ago)

Nice work ink!!

Block pull from 150mm blocks 215x4 today.
Also close grip bench 92.5x7 equal pr effort.

Tim.

Jeezus, what a bench!!

No PB from me, but my missus did 7 sets x 5 x 80kg deadlifts.
Next week is 1rm and I reckon she'll crack the 100kg easy.