• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Noice mack. Easy as.

Squatted 135x5 again today. Easier than last week. On the mend and on the up.

Stay tuned for a DL 3rm this week.

Tim.

ain't done much good lately. Holidaying and all.

But 205kgx9 40mm block pull is a reb pb (have done 210x8 from the floor though)

chinup +12kgx13

BW 88.7kg squat 90x5x5

I think my log says I did bw 5x5 before but after that I reduced the weight to make sure I hit depth. Also I was 100kg then and it was 2-3yrs ago before my break from training.

Im hoping my bench comes up very soon...
Just coming back into some heavier stuff now. Its starting to feel light again!

Tim.

Best thread on the forum, good work people.

Myself, I deadlifted 252.5kgx2 after my work sets today.

Beltless deadlifts - 5 triples of 145kg for a 3RM PB.
First 2 sets felt like I could have gone 150kg but will work up to that over the next few weeks.

Squats: 125kg for 5x5.

Felt hard, way harder than I thought. Probably after deadlifting yesterday. Won't make that mistake again .

High Bar squat PB 135kg*15 (15rm). Paused the last one too.

Was meant to do 5 sets of 3. After 12 hour day I just wanted to go home haha.

3rm for briefs only squats 185kg. (5 sets) All pretty easy, still learning the technique.

Recent PB chins +20kgx11 @86kg BW.

Pbs last night.

Squat:
142.5x3. Wanted more but couldnt get the groove. Had it by the end but was too fatigued haha. Gelt good though considering.
Bench:

92.5x7 pb at this bw and new technique etc.
Still hurts...though this set didnt hurt so maybe I needed a bit more warmup/prehap stuff. Keep that in mind for next session tomorrow.

Tim.