• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squatted 132.5kg for 5/5/5 for a 2.5kg 5RM PB today.

Nice mate. Really moving arent ya ya kent!
Haha. Between you, dicko and jz im finding a ton of motivation!

Pb tonight myself! (Fuck you!)

151x3@9. Felt nice. A little leaning on the last rep but probably the best squat session ever otherwise! Speed was good! Fear of squatting surely fading away.

Tim.

Trying [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];

Today benched 112.5kg for a single for a 2.5kg bench PB. Missed an attempt at 115kg.

BW 72.4kg so first time ever doing a 1.5 x BW press :)

Last edited:
Equal pb on front squats.
105x5@10. The bar slipped on me after 3rd rep so might have a 9 lol. Either way was easy til the last rep.

Floor pressed 95x4@9 also. Must be close to a pb.

Tim.

I will be calling you worse if I dont make 120 bench before you. Providing I dont break I should make it this cycle :p

Arm still seems to get some pain off the chest...but it is improving (and with it strength).

Tim.

Squats: 140kg x 5. Was supposed to be a triple but decided to keep going. 7.5kg 5RM PB.

I guess that's the difference coming in fresh after a good nights sleep as opposed to after a long day at work.

Also 150kg x 5 deadlift for a 7.5kg 5RM PB later in the session. Was supposed to be a triple also but didn't see any point leaving any reps in the tank.

Last edited:
Just nailed 11 strict chin ups...
Not all time pb. But ive not gotten more than 8 for a long time haha. Wasnt hard until the last two either! Great way to warm up :p

Tim.