• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
haha, from memory I checked what most people consider a "board" width and made mine the same. I think they would be closer to 50mm though. A 3 board is what I'd like my ROM to actually be haha

Haha. Yeah just using 90mm id go very close to 130!
45mm is what I had lying round'. Dont need to be more accurate than that. :p

Some great lifting going on in here [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];, [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION];, [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=12962]ink81[/MENTION];. Great work all.

For me today was deficit deadlifts: 3 x 5 @ 130kg for a 2.5kg PB.

105kg overhead squat , felt like I had more in me but getting it overhead is the difficult bit
Nice work mate. My shoulders aren't flexible enough for me to try, maybe I should find some exercises for it.

I remember when I first started squatting I could only do 40kg because that was all I could lift onto my back. Now I'm struggling with getting db up for incline press.

Nice work [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; just getting that weight above your head is a great achievement, let alone then overhead squatting it. Did you get a vid?

I remember when I first started squatting I could only do 40kg because that was all I could lift onto my back. Now I'm struggling with getting db up for incline press.

Do you pop them up off your knees Whitty? That's how I do it, never had an issue getting the DB's into position.

Today I Overhead Pressed 50kg for 3 x 5 for a 2.5kg 5RM PB

Nice work [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; just getting that weight above your head is a great achievement, let alone then overhead squatting it. Did you get a vid?

Do you pop them up off your knees Whitty? That's how I do it, never had an issue getting the DB's into position.

Yeah that's what I'm doing, I guess the rest of me will have to get stronger if I want to lift more.

I could find a friend to help but I'm trying to be realistic.

Sometimes your better off training on your own anyway :) I prefer training on my own the majority of the time. There are a few exceptions to this though..

No video was a bunch of us just working to a heavy, need to work on my jerk to get a bigger numbers

Currently doing 531. Squatted 130x8 today. Was pretty stoked. Considering my knee doc said I would never squat again ?

Just squatted 151x3@8.5
Beltless pb. Actually better than my belted pb of 151x3@9(genuine 9!). Felt pretty good. Form still a little iffy with my ankle...but seems to be improving every day now. Though in the morning the fucken thing is fucked!! Need to walk around a bit first thing, then do some rotations...then walk some more and down the stairs...then lightly stretch it lol.
Ridiculous morning ritual.