• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice one [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; all that ankle stuff sounds like a massive pain in the arse!!!

PB's for me over yesterday and today:

Paused Squats: 112.5kg for 3 x for a 2.5kg PB
Front Squats: 77.5kg for 3 x 8 for a 2.5kg PB
SLDL's: 115kg for 3 x 5 for a 5kg PB

Bench(TnG):90kg for 3 x 5 for a 2.5kg PB
CG Bench: 62.5kg for 3 x 8 for a 2.5kg PB

Oh hi! More pbs.
220x2@8 100mm block pull (traditionally stronger off the floor...so this is great).
Floor press: 105x3@9.
Highbar squat: 130x6@9 (maybe 8.5).
Glorious day. 10 weeks out. 3 weeks from mock comp.

Pulled 140kg for 8 reps today. 1 maybe 2 reps left in the tank.

Also overhead pressed 52.5kg for 5x5.

Pulled 210x3 today. Meh. Equal pb I think. Definately the best ive done since injuring my hammy.
Also overhead pressed 60x5@9. Proper standing overhead press...from rack position each rep. Was glorious.

210/115/260 officially
The meet was terrible

190 opener was easy. Missed 210 as a second because the wrap got fucked up. Did it for a 3rd nicely
Bench opened on 105, 115 for a second- my ass came off the bench but they gave it whites for some reason? Missed 120
Deadlifted opened on 240, they gave it reds for "dropping" the bar and it was a completely bullshit call lol. Did 260 after and took the piss by lowering the bar really fucking slowly lmao. Made the crowd laugh. Then did 270 but they said it wasn't locked out even though it obviously was, probably because I took the piss

Videos to come but I'm on 3G internet atm so it will be Monday night

I'll do a full write up of the meet at some point. It was terribly run. Prepare to hear some hilarious shit. Compete GPC or IPF, honestly. Do not go near CAPO unless it's a state run meet local to you

What's the wording in the rule book say on 'lockout'? Your shoulders looked ever so slightly forward. Just asking/observing.

Yeah they gave the down signal
I am pleased with it despite not being official :)

The head judge gave whites incidentally

I'll do a full write up of the meet at some point. It was terribly run. Prepare to hear some hilarious shit. Compete GPC or IPF, honestly. Do not go near CAPO unless it's a state run meet local to you

I was only there a short time as I as meeting up with a sponsor for a SM comp I was holding and saw some crazy high squats passed

Great work man.

They had a huge turnout for the comp I must say. But I have heard a few people say now it was not organised as well as it could have been.