• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The "I hate veges" thread

Was the blue flavoring or just coloring? If it was just coloring, I wouldn't mind blue mash potatoes. I've had blue pancakes.

Blue colouring..... I should have thrown in chilli but my mum wouldn't know what a herb was!

Most kids hate veges because their mother steamed them to mush every night and forced them to eat it. Veges can be really nice if cooked properly.

Yeh I hate all veges except potatoes and haven't eaten any for the majority of my life :/

Vegetables are beautiful and delicious!

Salad, or cooked, roasted or stirr fried, baked, blended, steamed or sauteed, used as an accompaniment for dips, or made into a soup.

They are food for the soul my friends. And sure, we all have favourites and those we don't really care for at all.

Brussel sprouts, taste the way...a fart smells! :mad: Me no like!

But even then, I don't discriminate and have discovered...with those vegies I do happen to struggle with...it's all in the way you dress them and what you serve them with ;)

Vegies are so versatile and mucho fantastico!

I'm a fan :)

:eek:

lol

I love salad callan.
oh fuck hang on.... this is a veges thread

brain_03e7ce_1847092.gif

poker-face-300x266.jpg

oh wait nvm, bella said salad in her post...
stupid subconscious mind and subliminal messages n shit.
and stupid short term memory

mmm sleep... mmmm bed....

bed, im sorry i left you, take me back? brb going to hug my bed for 5 hours

mmm sleep... mmmm bed....

bed, im sorry i left you, take me back? brb going to hug my bed for 5 hours

good lad!

Me too.

errrr MY bed, not YOUR bed.....

damnit.

you know what I mean.

Goodnight vegetables.
Goodnight callan!

lol

I enjoy a salad with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

I eat a fair bit of broccoli, don't really love it, but don't mind it either. I have the same attitude to cauliflower and brussel sprouts, but don't eat either of these too often.

The following can be shoved up your fuarrrrrrrrrken most convenient orifice:

Carrots
Peas
Pumpkin
Celery

Fuarrrrrrrkin celery......I'd rather suck on a doorknob than a stick of celery......eeeek!!