• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney protests call for beheadings...

We could stop religious violence by beheading those that believe in a religion. Lol.

But seriously is no more stupid than religious violence against those that don't follow your chosen religion.

Last edited:
This isn't a muslim thing, rather a religious one. The problem here is that this minority will now cause a stir, Australians in general aren't very good at lateral thinking from what I've seen.

8/10 Facebook posts were "deport these muslim pricks!! don't let any of em back in!" etc. While I loathe the fact that these bananas are calling for beheadings, and I dislike all religions equally, it needs to be put into perspective.

These are a minority of idiotic extremists who unfortunately now have done themselves no favours, and their fellow Muslim brethren.

In the same vain as the Muslims calling for beheadings, there are other Muslims who are ashamed of this and apologizing on their behalf for their behaviour.

It's sad, and this will now only isolate minority groups even more.

Having said that, we live in a country where we have freedom of speech (I think? Sometimes ). If you don't like FOS, you can tip the fuark back to a country that oppresses it. If you're so into the prophet, why wouldn't you stay in his homeland?

Speaking of Homeland.. brilliant series

Just sign them all up as mma or ???? fighters and let them beat the crap out of each other.

Also would be a few upset people but get rid of/ban all religious schools.
Standard secular non-religious education for everyone.
Would save us a lot of trouble in the future.

If parents want religious education for their kids there's always after school and weekends.

Yep. No religion in schools. I went to a catholic school, what a fucking waste of time religion classes were and all the fucking boring time spent in church.

lol Religion, as far as I'm aware, is not taught in public schools in Australia, they phased that shit out in the early 70's.

Private religious schools however teach it, but parents make the choice to enroll & pay for their children to go there.

Sophie's school is fantastic, as an inner city school they have loads of different cultures that go there & the school really makes a huge effort to celebrate the different traditions of a gammut of religions & cultures. Islam, Buddism, Christianity etc.

They have parents of the children go in & speak to them about Chinese New Year, Ramadan, Vietnamese Tet (xmas & new year) & Mid-Autum Vietnamese Festival.

The school shy's away from teaching 'religion' but is happy to ensure the children are aware of the special holidays that their classmates celebrate in their culture, I guess it all helps in facilitating acceptance & awareness of others.

They have a couple of kids from Nepal at the school & they're always celebrating some fantastic new moon festival lol

Religion, imo, should be taught by the family & parents, if you so choose. Not the schools.

There definitely needs to be more seperation between Church & State in this country. Political decisions should never be made, based on religious beliefs & yet we as a society, have come to accept that they often are.

Abortion
Prostitution
Gay Marriage Equality

Just to name a few.

But thats fodder for another conversation lol

This isn't a muslim thing, rather a religious one. The problem here is that this minority will now cause a stir, Australians in general aren't very good at lateral thinking from what I've seen.

8/10 Facebook posts were "deport these muslim pricks!! don't let any of em back in!" etc. While I loathe the fact that these bananas are calling for beheadings, and I dislike all religions equally, it needs to be put into perspective.

These are a minority of idiotic extremists who unfortunately now have done themselves no favours, and their fellow Muslim brethren.

In the same vain as the Muslims calling for beheadings, there are other Muslims who are ashamed of this and apologizing on their behalf for their behaviour.

It's sad, and this will now only isolate minority groups even more.

Having said that, we live in a country where we have freedom of speech (I think? Sometimes ). If you don't like FOS, you can tip the fuark back to a country that oppresses it. If you're so into the prophet, why wouldn't you stay in his homeland?

Speaking of Homeland.. brilliant series

Extremely well said!!! These idiots did no favours for the rest of the honest and hardworking muslims.
The same could be said for aboriginals, where the minority give the rest of them a bad name.

lol Religion, as far as I'm aware, is not taught in public schools in Australia, they phased that shit out in the early 70's.

Private religious schools however teach it, but parents make the choice to enroll & pay for their children to go there.

Sophie's school is fantastic, as an inner city school they have loads of different cultures that go there & the school really makes a huge effort to celebrate the different traditions of a gammut of religions & cultures. Islam, Buddism, Christianity etc.

They have parents of the children go in & speak to them about Chinese New Year, Ramadan, Vietnamese Tet (xmas & new year) & Mid-Autum Vietnamese Festival.

The school shy's away from teaching 'religion' but is happy to ensure the children are aware of the special holidays that their classmates celebrate in their culture, I guess it all helps in facilitating acceptance & awareness of others.

They have a couple of kids from Nepal at the school & they're always celebrating some fantastic new moon festival lol

Religion, imo, should be taught by the family & parents, if you so choose. Not the schools.

There definitely needs to be more seperation between Church & State in this country. Political decisions should never be made, based on religious beliefs & yet we as a society, have come to accept that they often are.

Abortion
Prostitution
Gay Marriage Equality

Just to name a few.

But thats fodder for another conversation lol

I agree, but with private schooling isn't that what the choice if for if they parents or kids believe in X and the private school teaches X alongside national curriculum then I don't see a problem with it.

Seperation of church and state yes, but it becomes semi difficult when this country is based on British Ideas\Morals which were inherently Christian based.

Absolutely, thats entirely the point Bradders :) If Mum & Dad are practicing Catholics & they choose to send little Johnny to a Catholic school where they're taught the bible & go to church daily, so be it.

Also agree with the second part of your post too.

Its an age old debate & I think my daughter & her children will still be debating it in years to come.

But as Grant pointed out, even in catholicism, there are 'perceived' teachings & most people agree or disagree with any number of them, even when they're devoted to the same faith?

I did an experiment once, where I took some of my poetry (I'm a published author) into a Grade 7 class & asked them to read it, review it & present to me what they thought it was about.

The poem, was just a love poem. A bunch of words articulating a mans worth, to a woman.

But I was gobsmacked by the responses I received from these kids. They thought it was about war, life, heartbreak, loss, death, division, loyalty, friendship...for as many kids as there were in the class, my poem had a different meaning relative to how they understood it.

The same goes for any body of literary work. Including the spiritual scriptures of each religion. Everyone learns & takes something different from them. Interpretation is a very individual thing.

And thus, the reason why religious debates are so impassioned. Its also the reason for wars based on religion, or the perception of what the religion dictates.

For as many people as there are in the world, each will interpret the teachings differently.

With religion, there is nothing tangible or exact, to hang onto. Theres also an awful lot of guess work or hypothesizing that goes on.

Each to their own though.

Democracy is a beautiful thing, for this very reason.

Last edited:
It is worrying that such a large majority of Muslims seem to not be able to ignore someone depicting 'the prophet' in a childish manner, and they just go utterly fucking nuts.

Very, very disturbing.

If it is a minority, something in that religion certainly plays on the feelings and passions of their young and less intellectually gifted, and encourages violence.

I have actually watched the movie, its slapstick comedy, tattoo timmys innit lol, so the movie showed that muslim radicals are dangerous people, so they protest this by riots and murder lol

It is worrying that such a large majority of Muslims seem to not be able to ignore someone depicting 'the prophet' in a childish manner, and they just go utterly fucking nuts.

Very, very disturbing.

If it is a minority, something in that religion certainly plays on the feelings and passions of their young and less intellectually gifted, and encourages violence.

large majority ???

in the city protest it was around 100 that went feral and there's what 150,000 in Sydney
(supposedly 40,000 muslim kids in school in NSW) thats less than 0.1% who need to be jailed/deported

and if they aren't Australian born and haven't got citizenship they can be deported

using wikipedia figures https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia