• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney protests call for beheadings...

To those saying that not all Muslims are the same, well the time has now come for those muslims to stand up and speak out against these people (and I use that term lightly), lets hear from the muslims that do not agree with what is happening.......but the silence is deafening:cool:

My thoughts are similar, you don't hear much from Muslims condemning those that cause this type of violence.

Although I don't agree with their point of view I respect their right to voice it. You could argue that the most unaustralian thing to do is to say that they not be allowed to protest, wear a hijab or engage in the right to conduct themselves however they like within the confines of the law of Australia.

If they break the law (as was the case with some of these protestors) they should be dealt with by the courts of law and our police force. We however have no right to tell them what they can and cannot be offended by or protest for and against.

Just because their placards are inflamatory does not mean you can stop them waving them. We are not in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia.

Although I don't agree with their point of view I respect their right to voice it. You could argue that the most unaustralian thing to do is to say that they not be allowed to protest, wear a hijab or engage in the right to conduct themselves however they like within the confines of the law of Australia.

If they break the law (as was the case with some of these protestors) they should be dealt with by the courts of law and our police force. We however have no right to tell them what they can and cannot be offended by or protest for and against.

Just because their placards are inflamatory does not mean you can stop them waving them. We are not in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia.

This is the problem right there!!!

So you are saying it's OK for our kids to not be allowed to celebrate Xmas and Easter at school because these sub humans get offended by it, but it is OK for them to run around our cities holding up inflammatory slogans basically saying that any non muslim should be be headed?? We are a Christian country aren't we??? If we let people behave like animals and act directly against our cultural believes and values we will soon be losing those values.

If you speak against their god in their country you get stoned to death.

Well I hope your missus will be happy to wear a rag covering her head soon, because that is where we are heading at warp speed, because soon these cretins will be campaigning for it as they will get offended by your wife or girlfriend walking around like uncovered meat. Taken from the words of one of their religious leaders in Sydney.

PS, none of this is in any way related to Nazi Germany or Communist Russia, but this is Australia not Beirut, we don't need sand monkeys throwing rocks and bottles at police and carrying on like brainless savages dressing in their sand monkey outfits trying to ram their terrorist leaders and religion down our throat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0mKw41UUwQ]The Stoning Of Soraya M. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
We are a Christian country aren't we??? If we let people behave like animals and act directly against our cultural believes and values we will soon be losing those values.

If you speak against their god in their country you get stoned to death.

I'm only going to respond to two of your points Mick;

We are not a christian country we are a country where people are free to indulge the religion of their choice and despite what you think that is a good thing.

As for getting stoned for speaking out against their country or god, last time I checked not in Australia you don't.

Further to that if your ignorance ever lets you leave Australia and travel the world you might realise there are plenty of civilised nations where there is a moslem majority. You probably don't even realise that it is a secular religion with many different sects all across the globe.

You seem to be confusing Sharia law with the moslem religion. Are you aware that there are modern, forward think nations where there is a moslem majority? You seem to think that all moslems are backwards towel heads or some shit.

i just finished watching the movie. fuck me thats 13 minutes of my life i'll never get back. Lucky for Monty Python christians have a good sense of humour

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Australia is a christian country? Omg, please lets not get into an argument about religion. I am an Aussie and I am no more christian than I am Miranda Kerr.

And I would be offended for anyone to think I am.

Religion is a marking of faith. And each to their own. It's an individual choice. Not a 'countries' choice.

Gone are those days, thank god.

Christmas and Easter have lost their religious context almost entirely for the vast majority of people and are now just fun public holidays that reference Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny more than 'Jesus' and his alleged time on earth and the sacrifices he made for 'the people'.

Let us not forget that not all Australians are the same, nor do we all hold the same beliefs.

Just as not all muslims are the same and they don't hold the same beliefs?

The head of Islam in Sydney spoke out against these protestors immediately and denounced any support from the faith for their actions.

Lets also not forget that they were protesting in relation to an American film that was made that totally takes the piss out of Islam and makes mockery of their faith.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Western culture has been built on democracy, which includes freedom of expression and speech. The filmakers have made a film that butchers the Islamic faith. The protestors held placards calling for the beheading of the filmakers in protest of their account of Islam.

All parties are entitiled to freedom of expression.

That's not to say any muslim condones the protestors behaviour? And it's not to say all westeners agree with the stupid film that was made.

Lets not tarnish entire groups, religions, countries and races with the same brush? I'd be embarrassed to be seen in support of that degrading offensive film.

Freedom of expression and speech is one thing, but the filmakers knew it would lead to controversy and media hype - perhaps that, in the end was their only motive?

Smart marketing. Poorly executed. Belittling and making fun of anyone for their beliefs, religious or otherwise, is taking the low road.

These protestors however, do not represent a nation, a people or an entire religion. They represented themselves. Poorly too, it seems.

The protest in Australia was quite small. This anti-Islamic inflammatory film has sparked protests and anti-American riots all over the world.

It's always the same in Australia

When I was a kid it was the wogs that were going to 'ruin' this country, the next generation hated the gook immigrants, this generation hate the towel heads. 20 years time you'll be sharing a beer with a lebo and pissing about the latest bunch of refugees. They all assimilate eventually and familarity helps the ignorant get over their bigotry.

Have not even seen it, is there a link you can post???

theres a few on youtube. the one i watched seemed to have been edited with different lines from the actors

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM[/ame]

edit: sorry that last link was just the trailor. i think this link is the one i watched

Last edited:

When I was a kid it was the wogs that were going to 'ruin' this country, the next generation hated the gook immigrants, this generation hate the towel heads. 20 years time you'll be sharing a beer with a lebo and pissing about the latest bunch of refugees. They all assimilate eventually and familarity helps the ignorant get over their bigotry.

I mostly agree with you mate...but the 'wogs' or 'gooks' don't seem to parade around signs threatening to behead those who don't follow their religion that's all. The Islams just seems a bit more extreme (scary) that's all...
I hope your prediction of 20 years time is true tho!

I'm only going to respond to two of your points Mick;

We are not a christian country we are a country where people are free to indulge the religion of their choice and despite what you think that is a good thing.

As for getting stoned for speaking out against their country or god, last time I checked not in Australia you don't.

Further to that if your ignorance ever lets you leave Australia and travel the world you might realise there are plenty of civilised nations where there is a moslem majority. You probably don't even realise that it is a secular religion with many different sects all across the globe.

You seem to be confusing Sharia law with the moslem religion. Are you aware that there are modern, forward think nations where there is a moslem majority? You seem to think that all moslems are backwards towel heads or some shit.

Like I said in my original post, in their country you get stoned not in Australia.

You seem to mention that there are civilised countries with majority 'moslem' populations yet fail to name any of them.

And I find it interesting that with your extensive and well travelled knowledge on the subject you also choose to call them 'moslem', which in arabic translation means "one who is evil and unjust" in comparison to myself and most other people calling them a 'muslim' which translates from arabic into english as "one who gives himself to God"

How and where have you formed your views on the subject?? Where do you live??? How much time have you spend with these people first hand?? How long have you lived amongst or in close proximity to them???

I have formed my views on the subject by having lived and worked directly with these people for the last 5 years of my life in Sydney's south western metro area (Bankstown, Punchbowl, Greenacre and surrounds), and have ultimately decided that they can not be helped and have since decided to move on as I do not want my children brought up and influenced by these mostly violent, aggressive and irrational people. And funnily enough I recognise some of the people in the news footage all over the TV and internet at the moment as residing in the same area.

Yesterdays display was typical of their behaviour and thought processes, destroying public property, attacking police, destroying police cars etc.etc etc

The future of Australia, something to look forward to.....

Last edited:

Lot of lebs at uni, mates with a few. Have had many a beer with them. Big punch of beer swilling pissheads!

Mix of mostly christians , muslims, and druze , a few sufis and know one buddhist leb guy.

Strange about the beer as Muslims do not drink alcohol, so obviously the guy is not a muslim or he is not following his religion, as the no alcohol thing is one of their most basic practices.

Like I said in my original post, in their country you get stoned not in Australia.

You seem to mention that there are civilised countries with majority 'moslem' populations yet fail to name any of them.

And I find it interesting that with your extensive and well travelled knowledge on the subject you also choose to call them 'moslem', which in arabic translation means "one who is evil and unjust" in comparison to myself and most other people calling them a 'muslim' which translates from arabic into english as "one who gives himself to God"

How and where have you formed your views on the subject?? Where do you live??? How much time have you spend with these people first hand?? How long have you lived amongst or in close proximity to them???

I have formed my views on the subject by having lived and worked directly with these people for the last 5 years of my life in Sydney's south western metro area (Bankstown, Punchbowl, Greenacre and surrounds), and have ultimately decided that they can not be helped and have since decided to move on as I do not want my children brought up and influenced by these mostly violent, aggressive and irrational people. And funnily enough I recognise some of the people in the news footage all over the TV and internet at the moment as residing in the same area.

Yesterdays display was typical of their behaviour and thought processes, destroying public property, attacking police, destroying police cars etc.etc etc

The future of Australia, something to look forward to.....

Mick the only countries with stoning are Afghanistan , Iraq , Mali , north Nigeria , Somalia and Pakistan. In law in the UAE but they stopped doing it.
Definitely countries I would not visit or work in.

You'll find most of the violent protesters were of Lebanese background
and a few of those arrested maybe eligible for deportation if the governments have the guts.

one boxing career bites the dust
Champion boxer refused bail over Sydney protest

but then again he's got a history of it
Boxing champ arrested in Lebanon raids - National - theage.com.au

Strange about the beer as Muslims do not drink alcohol, so obviously the guy is not a muslim or he is not following his religion, as the no alcohol thing is one of their most basic practices.

as I said mix of christians , muslims and druze.
The mostly secular and secular ones are fine.

According to the bible christians shouldn't drink either
but then again the bible is used by a few religons

Send them all back where they came from they are not human and never will be . The time to be political Correct is over . In 15-20 years this country will be f%^*ed

I wrote a long winded reply, but to be honest I couldn't be fucked arguing with you.

Last edited:
According to the bible christians shouldn't drink either.

I think you might be wrong about that, the first recorded miracle of Jesus Christ was changing water into wine, for people to drink:rolleyes:

Jesus regularly used to drink wine and promote drinking wine.

Your ignorance is strong Mick, Maybe you should visit Turkey where you will find the Turks to be one of the nicest and warmest races of people in all of Europe, I have been there twice on holiday trips to Europe and it's a beautiful place the epitome of a modern European country.

In 2002 I had the pleasure of going to Abu Dhabi, initially I had reservations as i had heard all the typical stories of how your at the mercy of the 'towel heads' in that part of the world and all the other typically ignorant shit. Once I got there any reservations I had were dispelled, I met ALOT of Aussies working there as well and none of them had a bad thing to say about the locals or their culture.

Three times between 2003 & 2007 I went to Indonesia on business and found the people to be no different to those I met on other trips in places like Vietnam or Thailand, their culture was different to what I was used to however they were friendly and welcoming to me even though I was a white anglo christian. They happily invited me into their homes and were beyond welcoming in their generosity to a visitor.

As for your experiences where you lived, maybe they would have been different if you had a different attitude.

The best part of living in Australia is that you are entitled to voice your small minded racist views the same as that Lebo is entitled to wave his little placard.

I love how facts are disguised as racism!

Did you watch the news or read the newspapers at all in the last day or two or has your well educated and open minded head been stuck in the sand:cool:

Its interesting to note that you chose to focus on some points yet ignore your actual lack of knowledge on the muslim religion and it's teachings right down to even knowing what they are called.

You also choose to ignore that these are the only people that promote terror, that will blow themselves up in public places to kill a maximum number of completely innocent victims and cause fear and terror, they try and stand over police, have no respect for our local laws, traditions and lifestyle.

Last edited:
I love how facts are disguised as racism!

Did you watch the news or read the newspapers at all in the last day or two or has your well educated and open minded head been stuck in the sand:cool:

Its interesting to note that you chose to focus on some points yet ignore your actual lack of knowledge on the muslim religion and it's teachings right down to even knowing what they are called.

Sure mate I'm the ignorant one. Enjoy life in your little bigot bubble.

I'm out of this arguments your as close minded as those protestors.