• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney protests call for beheadings...

I dont think he cares about other religions. If he did he would understand the concept of do good to others and accept whose who are different

I didn't see any tradies calling for the beheading of Bruno Grollo though

Sure about that bro?

Not alot of unionists hate old bruno he always signed his eba's but they sure as shit wouldn't mind seeing daniel grollo beheaded

I'm almost certain I read something about lynching him in the BLF newsletter this month of course it doesn't make the news when two groups of white people threaten to kill each other.

Last edited:
In general I have no problem with religious people, a fair chunk of my family is religious. People can believe what ever they want to believe. Just don't preach your make believe bullshit to me and don't turn to violence in the name of your stupid religion.

This violence is really no different to someone calling for the beheading of those that don't believe in the tooth fairy.

Sure about that bro?

Not alot of unionists hate old bruno he always signed his eba's but they sure as shit wouldn't mind seeing daniel grollo beheaded

I'm almost certain I read something about lynching him in the BLF QLD newsletter this month of course it doesn't make the news when two groups of white people threaten to kill each other.

No not 100% sure. I didn't see signs at the protest though but I don't follow it all that closely I'm not union and don't work commercial sites that often

In general I have no problem with religious people, a fair chunk of my family is religious. People can believe what ever they want to believe. Just don't preach your make believe bullshit to me and don't turn to violence in the name of your stupid religion.

+1!!!
thumbs_up_large.png

If u could go back in time and dissaprove that both Jesus and Mohamed never existed.

We could end up with scientology as the majority religion? :screwy:

saw it on the news last night , there was some bloke with a sign "Obama Obama , we love Osama "

yep deportation should be on the cards , either that or the cops should be given some more powers and lay the smack down

saw it on the news last night , there was some bloke with a sign "Obama Obama , we love Osama "

yep deportation should be on the cards , either that or the cops should be given some more powers and lay the smack down

Yep, other countries they would have been met with tear gas, the water cannon, at least rubber bullets and batons.

Isn't it ironic they all hate the western world and what it stands for, yet want to move here and use the facilities provided by western culture.

Last edited:
Yep, other countries they would have been met with tear gas, the water cannon, at least rubber bullets and batons.

Isn't it ironic they all hate the western world and what it stands for, yet want to move here and use the facilities provided by western culture.

What most people miss is that these people are all over the world and they are here to spread the word of their religion and to take over the world. That is the whole point of this.

Don't be fooled into thinking that these are just a few extremists either, the stuff they are doing is part of their bible and is a way of life for these cretins, the human garbage you saw on TV last night is following their bible to a T, and if we do not step up and do something about it soon it will be all over for the Australian way of life.

These people have prayed on our tolerance and good will since they got here, they call us racist, yet we are the ones that are tolerant of their way of life, we are the ones that let their women walk around dressed as Ninjas scaring our kids, we are the ones that let them built grotesque looking buildings in our cities, we are the ones that pander to their every whim. When I was living in Sydney my kids were not allowed to celebrate Easter and Xmas at a public school as it might offend some people, well fuck me, it offended me that my kids were not allowed to have Xmas celebrations at school, but no one cares about offending white Australians.

These human waste products clogging our capital cities, played a major part in my decision to move to rural NSW, away from the capitals, I have not seen a Ninja since, I don't have to listen to their tiring claims of racism, when in fact they are the racist ones. I did not want my children exposed to these people and have made a conscious decision to leave.

The time has come when we need to stop being tolerant and we need to start fighting for our way of life before it is too late (which it nearly is anyway).

To those saying that not all Muslims are the same, well the time has now come for those muslims to stand up and speak out against these people (and I use that term lightly), lets hear from the muslims that do not agree with what is happening.......but the silence is deafening:cool:

Anyone that feels offended by my comment, feel free to inbox me and I will be happy to organise transport to the nearest air port so you can get out of here, no one is forcing you to be here.....

The time has come when we need to stop being tolerant and we need to start fighting for our way of life before it is too late (which it nearly is anyway).

i think that there will eventually be a world war fought against this religion, maybe not in 5 years maybe not in 10 years but its coming

Last edited: