• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements - what do you take?

Does superpump give you superdumps..

hell yeh, to be honest i have a bit still sitting in my cupboard thats been untouched for several months. No-xplode agrees with me a bit more. As for pre-workout supps, im not all that sold on them but i get them very cheap so its not a big thing money wise. I have read somewhere that most pre-workout supps which claim to give you 'pumps' (probably vasodialation), if they contain caffeine, they actually work in the opposite as caffeine causes vasoconstriction. Its just the caffeine hit which bounces you off the walls. I think it was Haney Rambod who stated this. But i digress...

I have read somewhere that most pre-workout supps which claim to give you 'pumps' (probably vasodialation), if they contain caffeine, they actually work in the opposite as caffeine causes vasoconstriction. Its just the caffeine hit which bounces you off the walls. I think it was Haney Rambod who stated this

hehe noobs also says this but we try not to give him too much praise. Seriously though even if it is cheap it is still a waste of money and all that caffeine doesn't help in the long run.

Nope.
Never used it ever - never needed it.
BTW : I got some of the new mocha flavoured WPI from Protein Direct - A+!

Don't need any of it, as such, but even when I did compete, I never took test. I can get to the size and shape I want purely with those two products. And the fact that my wife would kill me if I spent the mortgage payment on more than that.. lol
Most the guys I train with now, and even the ones I used to train with, never used test. Actually, when I took my hiatus (to get married, have a break etc) - it was only just being talked about then.

huh? what's that?

Reffered to as impotance as deca shuts down the HPGA so stops LH so no test is produced...

From other forums many people run deca with test ato avoid this as it is a very common problem.

A little bit - but it depends with the individual. Same as things like acne, insomnia, the shakes etc. Some people get affected by things different to others. I have always been lucky not to get any side affects. Saying that tho, I took Hydroxycut once, and my face went bright red and was really hot..
I actually do remember taking a day or two off from work when I started my first ever cycle, just incase I had a bad reaction to something, I didn't wanna go nuts or pass out at work!

Last edited: