• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements - what do you take?

ON whey
Fish/flaxseed oil
berocca

Im thinking about getting some creatine. I can get Black Widow creatine 1kg for $30, i dont know if i should get it though. Ive read one good review of the company as its a sub-company of redbak. What do you guys think?

At the moment:
- Fish oil
- Fiber in for the form of Benifiber when that runs out psylium husks not sure if i spelled that right
- I want to take garlic or add garlic to my food not sure at this stage
- I also want something to help me with my sleep I have random sleep and it sucks

pre workout Animal Stack
pre workout Animal Pump
3x Vital Strength Ripped Protein, 1) morning 1st thing, 2) mid-morning, 3) post workout

Need more eegs, trying to eat right. Its so hard with my current job.

Why are you surprised mate? Great product, great breakdown - couldn't really ask for a better protein supplement.

Why are you surprised mate? Great product, great breakdown - couldn't really ask for a better protein supplement.

EvoPro™(Calcium And Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamine, Taurine), Lean Lipids™(Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, L-Carnitine), Maltodextrin, Resistant Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, CytoVite I™ Vitamin And Mineral Blend, Potassium Chloride, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin

Just seems overpriced for a "blended" protein that is mainly caseniate.

EvoPro™(Calcium And Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamine, Taurine), Lean Lipids™(Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, L-Carnitine), Maltodextrin, Resistant Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, CytoVite I™ Vitamin And Mineral Blend, Potassium Chloride, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin

Just seems overpriced for a "blended" protein that is mainly caseniate.

I like that it is a blend of pretty much all proteins + I like the fats in it - + it tastes bloody great and has a HEAP of diff flavs!

I like that it is a blend of pretty much all proteins + I like the fats in it - + it tastes bloody great and has a HEAP of diff flavs!

All good, Im a tight arese with all the shit i buy so i have to watch my $$$ so buying in bulk and mixing is best for me.. If its flavour yeah, but flavour doesnt bother me personally anymore.

Might get me some MM next time. just for something different.
Joel, where do you source your's?

Anywhere that has it cheap - nearly got a tub for $22 bucks on ebay the other day lol

Dunno Noobs never heard anything about that.

Just added some L-glutamine to the stack - more so for the immune system!

at the mo:
Myofusion, creatine mono, glutamine, krill oil, vit C, multi, calcium/magneisum and BCAA's, use superpump or No-xplode pre-workout
...also just finished novedex xt, thought id try it

080620101404.jpg

Attachments

• P1000252.jpg
    P1000252.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 31
  • P1000253.jpg
    P1000253.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 30