• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
goatman, never let a sheep get the better of you. You are genetically superior, and more adaptable. You can eat anything.

Just lock this thread, and turn the forum into a powerlifting chat room, and be done with it.

that will bring all the great lifters back, and everything will be right in the world.

we still have quite a few powerlifters. Fact that some don't like site is their problem.

plenty of internet sites, so I am sure they will find the right one.

Maybe its a WA thing...

dont think so bro, but I think I worked it out, @vonfram88 ; is gery. back on his crusade, gona prove to the world that he IS awesome.

Is OK von, we don't doubt you, not that you'd care, cos you know, an awesome mucho man like you wouldn't need to to convince a bunch of BBers on the internet who do not give a fuck that you are.

It's times like these I realise how lucky I am to live live in my shoes rather than yours.
Sorry if it was me, but I have to ask, did a BBer nail your "hot :rolleyes:" wife to cause you your "condition"

Cant help wondering, all this natty awesome healthy fully achieving lifting and you're a year younger than me but look older than my dad, what went wrong?
Maybe you just need a shot of test.

Last edited:
See you cant fkn pl s every kunce. You leave the posts and whiners complain. You delete them and the others complain. I'm fucked if I know anymore.

Whats the alternative? All agree? We'd be like the ABC.
I say we all get a booth at kittens, snort cociane off the strippers tits and discuss it like real men.

4cc2d2fdc3a58652d9e73b709f5cece2.jpg
[/IMG]

dont think so bro, but I think I worked it out, @vonfram88 ; is gery. back on his crusade, gona prove to the world that he IS awesome.

Is OK von, we don't doubt you, not that you'd care, cos you know, an awesome mucho man like you wouldn't need to to convince a bunch of BBers on the internet who do not give a fuck that you are.

It's times like these I realise how lucky I am to live live in my shoes rather than yours.
Sorry if it was me, but I have to ask, did a BBer nail your "hot :rolleyes:" wife to cause you your "condition"

Cant help wondering, all this natty awesome healthy fully achieving lifting and you're a year younger than me but look older than my dad, what went wrong?
Maybe you just need a shot of test.

Do you wear gloves when you lift?

Do you wear gloves when you lift?

Most of the time, unless I forget, need to keep the hands soft for:
1. My cock
2. My cock
3. My bitches
4. In case I become a concert pianist or the surgeon general.
This is an honest answer.

Now you mucho enough to answer my questions I posted?

You fuckers made me cut my drug free workout short today because someone was wrong or thinking they could be awesome. Just forget about trying to be like me, take your drugs and enjoy living off the taxes that I pay because I also earn heaps of money for my hot wife to spend on my kids whose IQ is off the scale and I'm the best parent in the world too so don't even feel content with your family, my family is better than those stick figures all you twerps stick on the back window of your corollas.

But in all seriousness, turning the antagonistic vonfram character off for a second (feel the pull of gravity towards the black hole created when so much awesomeness leaves the room) the reaction of the PED apologists to vonfram'so posts reminds the actor of a former life in FIFO mining. Miserable shits sitting around a wet mess, moaning about their latest target for character assassination. Never happy unless pack hunting, quick with the insults and suicidal when the tables turn.

You fuckers made me cut my drug free workout short today because someone was wrong or thinking they could be awesome. Just forget about trying to be like me, take your drugs and enjoy living off the taxes that I pay because I also earn heaps of money for my hot wife to spend on my kids whose IQ is off the scale and I'm the best parent in the world too so don't even feel content with your family, my family is better than those stick figures all you twerps stick on the back window of your corollas.

But in all seriousness, turning the antagonistic vonfram character off for a second (feel the pull of gravity towards the black hole created when so much awesomeness leaves the room) the reaction of the PED apologists to vonfram'so posts reminds the actor of a former life in FIFO mining. Miserable shits sitting around a wet mess, moaning about their latest target for character assassination. Never happy unless pack hunting, quick with the insults and suicidal when the tables turn.

WOW!
way above my level on mental capacity, but I really think you need that shot of test now, you seem a little......................."emotional"
PS
don't drive no corolla.

if he slams his dick in the door I'll advise him that is a stupid choice to make. There are some generally accepted norms, you know the ones that most decent tax paying, law abiding and/or family oriented people tend to follow. Stick shit into your body and you are now doing something that falls outside those norms and you should expect that you will be judged.

He ain't going to steal my glory because I really have no valour to start with. One does not become enriched by poor life choices. My advice and prescription is unchanged - you want to do gear? - give yourself a stiff uppercut and recognise now that it offers no future and in all likelihood normal people will think your decision to use gear is just plain silly.

stick shit in your body is outside the social norms and you will be judged? lol your a fucking clown.