• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I feel ya bro, we're the same you and I, we the same.
Missed opportunities, missed girls cos of these poofy roided bb kunce getting preference over us cos they're prettier than us real man.
But we can change that man, you and I man, together, when they gather, in their masses, at their poofy pooffests in their poofy flouro jocks admiring each other on ther poofy stage full of roids, man.
You and me man, burning tyres at the exits, gas masks, 2 well oiled pistol grip 7.62 calibers each, one in each hand, back to back man, you and I man. That's 64 shorts read to go each, man, 128 if we tape them, plus what we can carry at speed.
Aint these roid kunce never gonna take what's ours again.

Im so fuken pumped man, I'm moving my squat rack outside man.

Im puttin my squat rack on the ute and movin it to where all the bitches be. Them fukkas at GPC be jelly. Hoes be liken me or hoes be road kill.

yes, admin and shrek, ban CT for his abusive language of my vonfram.

If I know von, he would be greatly hurt by CT's truly hurtful and crude comments.

If we are criticise, do with style like grunta.

AusBB needs to improve iq of forum; I say warn CT at least, or fuck him off.

I had to go see someone after that horrible attack on my awesomeness. I told my councillor and then I told my mum. They both agree with me that not everyone who lifts weights and posts on forums is compensating for something small. My mum even thinks they should put something in the newspapers saying vonfram is really awesome, don't watch those steroid users only watch him and subscribe, he didn't get much attention as a child and he can't help what he says.

Please don't ban CT I forgive him. He's the second richest vein of anger my drill has hit. Just have to work a little harder on all those knobs who still refuse to acknowledge I am right. I am so fuckin right I'm about to go to Kenya and all the other nations in the world, comprising billions of people, and tell them that their own sets of values are backward.

I apologize for my outburst this morning a 12 hour shift dealing with drunken c**kheads will leave a guy wound up.
But I am no softy, I just cant stand the cowardliness it takes to throw insults around from behind the safety a computer screen.

Its just a bit of piss taking mate, comes with the territory, no one really takes offence.

Please don't ban CT I forgive him. He's the second richest vein of anger my drill has hit. Just have to work a little harder on all those knobs who still refuse to acknowledge I am right. I am so fuckin right I'm about to go to Kenya and all the other nations in the world, comprising billions of people, and tell them that their own sets of values are backward.

yes, every movie needs a diverse range of characters; gun slingers, druggies, know alls, gamblers, womanisers, evangelical types, idiots, morons, insecure people, lesmart asses and so on

Now, all we need is more females, and a diverse range.

von, who was the first.

Can't be me, I idolise anyone who can bench over 3 plates with a test level below 10.

hang on, does not the use of anabolics produce a low test level? Only joking von.

Lol... I know this is supposed to be a "body-building" forum, but over and above this there are much more important things in life.

Like not being a c.nt and eating ones own stools.

And why the phuck is CT banned and others not for essentially the same thing?

I was not serious when I suggested CT be banned, I was merely stirring. Bring him back, and bella and that PA lifter. What's his name, that masters lifter with the awesome physique.

It would be more effective to eliminate the discussion of illegal PED use on this forum and keep it as a training forum. Sounds like censorship but underground activities should remain underground. Let the dumb fucks who want to use the shit do themselves harm in private.

Oh dear I just passed judgement on a bunch of artificially enhanced and in some cases law-breaking wannabes yet I'm backed up with nothing but the support of societal norms. Better go and taste my knob now, because just like my bench and my life, it's more awesome than yours.

'No more free speech' ... Now whose sounding like an emo kunce?

Besides which, you kunce are completely missing the point. Feel free to have a view pro or con on the topic. I don't give a phuck. Doesn't mean you cant do it in a way that doesn't try and pander to YOUR own frikkin' insecurities.

I mean seriously.. All this talk of 'awesome lives and hotter wives' ?! Rofl...

You sure you not the one with the tiny pecker?

Wolf Creek mutha phucka.

The facts of life are harsh for some and that's just the way it is. Nobody has a bigger doodle, hotter wife, more awesome life than vonfram. If you even dream about being awesome like me you had better wake up and apologise. My views are true and correct, so given that baseline, yours are wrong.

[sound of syringes being loaded with deca, measuring tapes unfurled to check penis] - we're gonna show this vonfram ****!

Just lock this thread, and turn the forum into a powerlifting chat room, and be done with it.

that will bring all the great lifters back, and everything will be right in the world.

no free speech, man, this is Australia. We have a while to go before China takes us over.

It certainly is Australia, yellow square thing. All of our values and the values held by about a billion rich white people are better than the values held by the other six billion people in the world. They don't get it, so I think we should either limit our foreign aid or invade them to make the them understand.