• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I knew it.

My hero is now Abraham Lincoln. He never took gear.

when I was in high school, it was Bruce Jenner, who has now moved on to non-gladiatorial pursuits and probably takes hormones. But, who I am to judge.

I knew it.

My hero is now Abraham Lincoln. He never took gear.

when I was in high school, it was Bruce Jenner, who has now moved on to non-gladiatorial pursuits and probably takes hormones. But, who I am to judge.

We are who we are to judge unless of course the pain between the buttocks prevents it. Those damn fences get right up in there.

Abraham Lincoln was on growth hormone look at the size of the guy.

I reckon Abe may have had strong shoulders; he had a lot of weight on his shoulders with regard to very important matters.

Please stop speaking ill of the dead. I find it offensive.

Coming from you. I already beat you in the pull up challenge and reverse grip front squat and I'm older, heavier and smarter. My wife is hotter than yours, unless you don't have one because you prefer boys. What people think of me doesn't matter I do what I do for myself.

All my freinds just didn't get it. If they had more openly acknowledged that I am incredible instead of just jealously whispering amongst themselves then they would still by friends. You cannot be my friend I know more about lifting and stuff and don't need you.

dude, your a fat old man. don't be mistaken.

the end.

Lead poisoning?

Yeah, from the bullet?

but he suffered from, malaria, small pox, axe wounds to the hand and head, depression, and a few conditions I cannot spell, there is even reports that he was actually dyeing of cancer, he was an incredible strong person with a stronger than normal disposition.

what, do you believe everything you read?

Abe was really strong, and it took a bullet to end him.

Just adding to other rationale debate.

I only have firearms to make me more masculine and so when I can't out lift anyone who is on drugs I'm still the bigger man coz everyone stronger than me is a drug cheat and everyone weaker the me is a pussy. Also when I'm at the save Australia rallies I can pull out my camera phone and show everyone video clips of how awesome I am. They're taking all my jobs and they're on steroids.

Yes I'll show all the bosses. They won't give me a job because I'm better than them. They think I'm using roids they don't understand. I lift for me and nobody else.

I feel ya bro, we're the same you and I, we the same.
Missed opportunities, missed girls cos of these poofy roided bb kunce getting preference over us cos they're prettier than us real man.
But we can change that man, you and I man, together, when they gather, in their masses, at their poofy pooffests in their poofy flouro jocks admiring each other on ther poofy stage full of roids, man.
You and me man, burning tyres at the exits, gas masks, 2 well oiled pistol grip 7.62 calibers each, one in each hand, back to back man, you and I man. That's 64 shorts read to go each, man, 128 if we tape them, plus what we can carry at speed.
Aint these roid kunce never gonna take what's ours again.

Im so fuken pumped man, I'm moving my squat rack outside man.

yes, admin and shrek, ban CT for his abusive language of my vonfram.

If I know von, he would be greatly hurt by CT's truly hurtful and crude comments.

If we are criticise, do with style like grunta.

AusBB needs to improve iq of forum; I say warn CT at least, or fuck him off.

If I know von, he would be greatly hurt by CT's truly hurtful and crude comments.

Hes on notice for the final time. No ragrets

dude stop saying me, im not the centre of attn.

editL you have made some rediculouisely stupid posts.FACT

Last edited:
I apologize for my outburst this morning a 12 hour shift dealing with drunken c**kheads will leave a guy wound up.
But I am no softy, I just cant stand the cowardliness it takes to throw insults around from behind the safety a computer screen.

I apologize for my outburst this morning a 12 hour shift dealing with drunken c**kheads will leave a guy wound up.
But I am no softy, I just cant stand the cowardliness it takes to throw insults around from behind the safety a computer screen.

No apology necessary.