• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Oral only cycles are retarded
Yeah right if a gym rat give you advice it'd be like this

750mg of test E week
75mg of tren EOD
and maybe 400mg of deca
all for 12 weeks then
PCT would be 50mg of clomid and 20-40mg of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks

hahahha

now more advanced gym rat still big moron will give you this advice Bro wanna get huge do this

750mg test E or cyp
400mg Deca
75mg of tren ED
then do gh 4iu 5 days on and 2 days off so you save money and dont shut down your natural gh production
get a good chinese generic or american LOL!!

Then the more advance even more retard gymrat will tell you
ok this

750mg test E
400mg Deca
75mg Tren ED
then gh 5/2 4iu

then bro heres how you get huge
8-10iu of insulin pre workout
then post workout 30mcg of igf-1 spot injected..

simple now your huge.
for the reasons above is the reason they never advance.
gym rat even top gym rat is maybe a huffy bike not even cannondale.
bodybuilder is a ducati.

advance your thinking

deca + tren = very bad bro... both prolactin
and those dosages you better be 120kg and about to turn or already turned pro. or its fake gear.
real gear is so stupidly powerful, people have no idea.

sad but true.
200mg test a week for 10weeks = insane results, INSANE! why would someone need 750mg + others... fake, gotta be fake 1/2 dosed.

i know you were joking with the dosages but though its relavent to point out the problem so people can learn.

You're also making posts about your strength in order to impress other men online
Just as insecure

Much truth in that. Lifting things, big exhaust pipes on cars, blingy things, welcome to modern construct of masculinity. Man bags and moisturiser. Checking out another mans biceps ahead of trying to get a peek down woman's top. Strange, confused homoerotic signals. Or just puerile attention seeking. It's normal to hold my willy when I post isn't it?

if I had friends in real life then I wouldn't be here I could tell them. All of my real life friends were just jelly of how awesome I was and refused to accept how pathetic they were they just don't understand my parents hate me the other kids at school all think they're so cool but they're not and if I had girlfriend she would be happy with me as I am.

pathetic isn't the word you should be throwing around von, unless you think your an elitist.

Last edited by a moderator:
none of my friends lift, i don't call them ****s for it (which is basically what your saying)

Grizzly antisocial loner with an obsession firearms, hhmmmmm, I'm sure I heard that profile on the news just can't remember the reason, dunno, must have been for an achievement award or something.

pathetic isn't the word you should be throwing around von, unless you think your an elitist.
and your a fucking wanker :p

Im sorry guys, but this is a terrible way to talk to another member !!
I have read much of what Von has posted and I dont see what all the fuss is about, but I do see angry people reading in to much of what he had originally said. God forbid I make the same mistake myself.

I cant believe Admin does nothing. Am reconsidering my membership today which sucks because I had assumed you were a decent bunch of funny blokes.
Much love and respect. Mike

Last edited:
Grizzly antisocial loner with an obsession firearms, hhmmmmm, I'm sure I heard that profile on the news just can't remember the reason, dunno, must have been for an achievement award or something.

I only have firearms to make me more masculine and so when I can't out lift anyone who is on drugs I'm still the bigger man coz everyone stronger than me is a drug cheat and everyone weaker the me is a pussy. Also when I'm at the save Australia rallies I can pull out my camera phone and show everyone video clips of how awesome I am. They're taking all my jobs and they're on steroids.

Yes I'll show all the bosses. They won't give me a job because I'm better than them. They think I'm using roids they don't understand. I lift for me and nobody else.

I only have firearms to make me more masculine and so when I can't out lift anyone who is on drugs I'm still the bigger man coz everyone stronger than me is a drug cheat and everyone weaker the me is a pussy. Also when I'm at the save Australia rallies I can pull out my camera phone and show everyone video clips of how awesome I am. They're taking all my jobs and they're on steroids.

Yes I'll show all the bosses. They won't give me a job because I'm better than them. They think I'm using roids they don't understand. I lift for me and nobody else.

rofl.gif

Coming from you. I already beat you in the pull up challenge and reverse grip front squat and I'm older, heavier and smarter. My wife is hotter than yours, unless you don't have one because you prefer boys. What people think of me doesn't matter I do what I do for myself.

All my freinds just didn't get it. If they had more openly acknowledged that I am incredible instead of just jealously whispering amongst themselves then they would still by friends. You cannot be my friend I know more about lifting and stuff and don't need you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read much of what Von has posted and I dont see what all the fuss is about, but I do see angry people reading in to much of what he had originally said. God forbid I make the same mistake myself.

I cant believe Admin does nothing. Am reconsidering my membership today which sucks because I had assumed you were a decent bunch of funny blokes.

Once you become a member, you are unable to unmember, just remember that.
oh, and don't be ćunty

There's nothing worse than someone bitchen and moanin about this stupid forum with nasty spiteful members who treat others with disdain
admin should do something.

I cant believe Admin does nothing.??
Use the report function and it will be dealt with.
Thanks

I cant believe Admin does nothing.??

Its okay friend, I'm having a bit of fun and it seems to have worked. The anger always seems very close to the surface on the steroid sub-forum and I'm mining a particularly productive vein here. Most of the stereotypes surrounding drug users would appear to be correct.

Yes, but gee, it is sure amusing reading some of the stuff.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome and StarWars. Watch the clip and play it loud, one of my favourite gay song. See if you can spot the AusBB characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBVfb0x2q6U