• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
isquatted4tonthisweekforasingle.didntfilmitoranythingbuti'mwaybetterthanallyoukunce.thishasnothingtodowithyou.

u have until 8 am tommorrow morning.i can drive to a named place of ur choosing or if u like i will pm u my address.i can assure you,you will not be harmed.i will shake your hand.we will have a lift off.as previously said i am sore from training plus im lighter.you may wish to take advantage of this.if not..i couldnt care less.you may declare yourself the winner of this challenge.

isquatted4tonthisweekforasingle.didntfilmitoranythingbuti'mwaybetterthanallyoukunce.thishasnothingtodowithyou.

if thats asking me to start filming my lifting,you may want to scroll back to the place where i said i was going to start a log here but changed my mind due to the abuse im copping from people who lift half of what i do.

too bad.you get rid of them,then we may have a deal.im hardly brett gibbs tho,so you may want to keep the shitheads around and ill just contribute trolling.

gerry, I don't really think you have any credibility left as a lifter, at least on AusBB.

I made a challenge, you declined, despite all of huffing and puffing like a big bad wolf about how you are a competitor and how you deserve respect.

I have won, without a weight being lifted, because you could not even risk taking me on, despite the fact I a nowhere near my 2011 level.

That is my last word on this thread, unless of course you change your mind by the end of the week (25 Jan.2015).

Come on Gerry, show your grit.

if thats asking me to start filming my lifting,you may want to scroll back to the place where i said i was going to start a log here but changed my mind due to the abuse im copping from people who lift half of what i do.

too bad.you get rid of them,then we may have a deal.im hardly brett gibbs tho,so you may want to keep the shitheads around and ill just contribute trolling.

If you are not posting vids can you at least send me a pair of your used undies so I can get to know you better

I think you could gain a lot of respect from others if you did start a training log [MENTION=10608]Gerry[/MENTION];.

You may not care for that so take my suggestion with a grain of salt if you wish. It's your choice but seeing the hard work one puts in day in day out regardless of total, what someone's 1RM's might be etc. Might see you having to defend yourself less often.

Just my 2c

I think you could gain a lot of respect from others if you did start a training log @Gerry ;.

You may not care for that so take my suggestion with a grain of salt if you wish. It's your choice but seeing the hard work one puts in day in day out regardless of total, what someone's 1RM's might be etc. Might see you having to defend yourself less often.

Just my 2c

this thread is horrible.its one mediocre lifter calling out another.neither of us are any good.id much prefer to work away quietly
and im ok with whether you respect me or not.and its a choice to defend myself.i may choose not to either.

this thread is horrible.its one mediocre lifter calling out another.neither of us are any good.id much prefer to work away quietly
and im ok with whether you respect me or not.and its a choice to defend myself.i may choose not to either.

Then that is your choice, as stated it was merely a suggestion.

As to who's good and who's not good that is a matter of perception, someone posted an article on this site a while back about little pink Dumbbells - whilst many of us would consider those easy or that person "weak" we know not what that individuals background is or the struggle each individual has been through to get them to, in the eyes of another "not any good" or "mediocre". Just because an individual can't deadlift X amount of weight. Doesn't make them any less of a person.

In relation to your choice to defend yourself (or not) again that is your choice, not about whether I respect you or I don't. I have no reason to judge you - I've never met you. I have read some things you posted on an Internet forum, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.