• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Gary, you can do it. Just imagine how much sweeter it will be to say you beat a "drug cheat".

Let's all get behind Gary.

Gary_hisses..png

Go Go gerry the shit coloured power ranger!

I even added a new sig to help the newbie along.

ill do it tommorrow.his house or mine.lol at you guys.3 lift comp..vids are fine.morning preferably.

Last edited:
Gerry. You seem to lacking reading comprehension skills.

no i dont get dictated to by someone who has no legitimate authority to do so.i only got a small window.tommorrow morning or nothing.i dont even need a rest to beat this guy.im still sore from training and will still take him.

Last edited:
no i dont get dictated to by someone who has no legitimate authority to do so.i only got a small window.tommorrow morning or nothing.i dont even need a rest to beat this guy.im still sore from training and will still take him.

Gerry i think my sig applies to everyone except you.

Man/woman up and accept a challenge

WTF do you mean a small window? Is your diary otherwise booked out for the next 12 months? It's the best score by the end of the year... You can set the bar now but it would not be wise to sit out for the remaining 11 months

WTF do you mean a small window? Is your diary otherwise booked out for the next 12 months? It's the best score by the end of the year... You can set the bar now but it would not be wise to sit out for the remaining 11 months

:BREAKING NEWS:

I just found this photo of gerryDOT:

78a3fff9c75dc935d958c42b38dc62dc.jpg

no its a case of im going to be pretty busy and im going to start cutting.whatever this guy does.matters not to me..he has a year??..wat bullshet is this.as i said..these are my terms and conditions.

tommorrow morning or nothing.as i said im giving up a handicap that im still sore head to toe and im considerably lighter.ill be at 90%.it will be enough.if he wants to go over the next yr,be my guest..he can read the results on the PA page.

Last edited:
NUT UP OR SHUT UP gerry.

Do it by video. Best Bench, Deadlift and Squat you can do in 2015.

Get your Wife/Sister to film it gerry. Use a newspaper to verify date.

i may not do huge weights but i push myself.
Being sore has not much to do with how much weight you lifted
I only ask because a person would be sore (doms) when they are beginners, or have had a lengthy layoff
A seasoned lifter on the other hand would very rarely experience doms

Being sore has not much to do with how much weight you lifted
I only ask because a person would be sore (doms) when they are beginners, or have had a lengthy layoff
A seasoned lifter on the other hand would very rarely experience doms

question i ask you is do you train hard enough?like you want something that badly you will throw everything at it.its like you are reading from a textbook or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.