• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when its ready to put it on the line its not going to be the lack of effort going in that will let you down..the lack of talent i can accept.

its a competitive mindset man.i know that somewhere the guy who i will next see at a PA meet is doing exactly the same thing...hes not letting up..neither am i.he may win because hes born better...but im not letting him win because he trained harder.

i just dont give a shit about anyone else who isnt in that zone man.

Last edited:
question i ask you is do you train hard enough?like you want something that badly you will throw everything at it.
I would have to say yes gerry, I've gone through many phases over the years and these days my attitude is more balanced.
you would have not long started primary school when I started lifting weights

Last edited:
Nice good mornings.

gary.jpg

Last edited:
Wow has a whole year and all he has to do is spend 10 mins filming 3 lifts. What's so hard about that. Just do it.

Being sore has not much to do with how much weight you lifted
I only ask because a person would be sore (doms) when they are beginners, or have had a lengthy layoff
A seasoned lifter on the other hand would very rarely experience doms

This. Getting sore doesn't mean you worked hard. Means you were probably doing fuck all before.

This. Getting sore doesn't mean you worked hard. Means you were probably doing fuck all before.

yeah i did have a bit of time off after the oceanias and i dont know if u saw that i have blood pressure problems,i have to sometimes stop when i dont want to..So probably an element of truth in that.

i think im getting stronger tho.my bench and deadlift are pretty shite..im realistic..theres guys on the circuit who go 160+bench-280+deadlift..im not there.wont be thru lack of trying.its hard for me to increase those lifts.

Baz ive seen your workouts though champ..you put the low in low volume yourself.dont go casting stones here.plus training 3 lifts is harder than training..1?

Gezza sore from head to toe today, sore anus by the end of the year from the butt hurt sparta going to dish out

Baz ive seen your workouts though champ..you put the low in low volume yourself.dont go casting stones here.plus training 3 lifts is harder than training..1?

You've seen my workouts? Since when, you hiding in the bushes at my place?

Gezza sore from head to toe today, sore anus by the end of the year from the butt hurt sparta going to dish out

i have had a prophetic vision that sparty wont win anything whereas i may win something if im smart.and lucky.and squat deeper.and get my lifts up.

ps..stfu.

well that is just dandy, oh well, I am still squatting without wraps, so will not make that much difference at our level.

You can't walk back due to the safety slings, but you can walk you feet sideways to gain your foot position of you like.

i have had a prophetic vision that sparty wont win anything whereas i may win something if im smart.and lucky.and squat deeper.and get my lifts up.

ps..stfu.

well of course I will not win anything, but that is not the point with our challenge. It was me v you. Beating you, assuming I was good enough, would have been enough for me, as well as getting near my goals.

well of course I will not win anything, but that is not the point with our challenge. It was me v you. Beating you, assuming I was good enough, would have been enough for me, as well as getting near my goals.

tommorrow morning then?this whole thing has been shall we say..overpromoted.im sick of defending myself against people like yourself.u either sign up to a powerlifting fed and go and do it or you dont.

has nothing to do with me or what im doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.