• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sleep Supplements

no, infact, this reminds me exactly why i dont participate in this discussion. assholes of the net ruin it for the majority.

Well you are offering me help but i dont need it, im taking a drug that makes me not sleep. Off tren i sleep like the dead. So unless you have a magic cure for tren insomnia i dont need anything from you

im not helping you, you pos.

ask your doc who does'nt know wtf hes talking about asswipe...

you can't buy me, your physique is shit, no help from me. period.

Last edited:
the way life works... im a higher being than you.

i have the knowledge, i've been deep into the research, first hand... how about you?
no? didn't think so...

oh, but your confident, awesome, no job? even better
NOT MY PROBLEM :) you see i take everything i do seriously...
not my problem you werent prepared for an intellectual. still waiting for a decent respinse that doesn't make you look like a <110 iq

The smarter person will be the one who chooses not to answer. Sounds like neither of you are going to be convinced the other is right.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

lol nice contribution

simply sick of letting shit slide, and whats it hurt to see the outcome? can already see multiple weaknesses

Last edited:
love the way ppl try to discredit people

first you disect my comments and make it into a thread like i made it, which i didn't

no that wasn't first, that was last resort, then i commented and it got shut down ! HAHA

your all so insecure, you need to have open discussion

and it took a mod to shift it into that, so it looked like my first post made it

lol unlike many, i do not take any medications, tho i work for the medical field and can see it happening here rofl.

you know that thread they made got closed right.

because i was making too much sense. didn't that work to your adv? what a shame...