• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sleep Supplements

Might try it, been tossing and turning the first 1/2 the night, then 2-3 hours before wake time I fall into a really deep sleep. Feel like smashing that alarm clock with a fuken hammer.

A+++ supplement
B401C3A58C8748004796E38B327B5674.jpg

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/happy-dreams-by-brain-pharma
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 10mg 500%
Happy Dreams™ Sleep Blend:
596mg **
GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) **
Valerian root powder **
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan fromGriffonia Simplicifolia seed extract) **
L-Theanine **
Astragalus root extract (standardized to 70% polysaccharides) **
Inositol **
Melatonin **
Grape seed (5:1 extract) **
Red wine extract (skin and seed) [standardized to 30% polyphenols] **
SAMe (S-adenosyl-methionine)

dropped two restavit last night

felt like I was going numb in various body parts, buy defiantly put me to sleep.

woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit but I truck, took me over 2 hours to wake up properly.

dropped two restavit last night

felt like I was going numb in various body parts, buy defiantly put me to sleep.

woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit but I truck, took me over 2 hours to wake up properly.

Have you tried a lower dose? Believe it or not, a quarter tab of restavit does the trick for me nicely for most of those annoying sleepless nights, with hardly any grogginess the next day (provided I get 7-8hrs at least)

I like 10mg of these mother's little helpers necked with half a tablet of Ambien. Got to sing praises to chemically induced comas. :D

Have you tried a lower dose? Believe it or not, a quarter tab of restavit does the trick for me nicely for most of those annoying sleepless nights, with hardly any grogginess the next day (provided I get 7-8hrs at least)

I thought I would go the full dose straight up as most sleeping pills don't do a thing, might try just one tab next time.

Ive tried everything and the only thing that worked for me was Valium.
Valerian wasn't too bad for a mild restless sleep

Ive tried everything and the only thing that worked for me was Valium.

How much did you go with? It can be real hard to find the sweetspot dose, the first time I had it I took like 10mg and had a blackout lmao.. pissed in my rubbish bin sleepwalking etc.

Melatonin is great stuff but not otc here which is shit

Even if it was OTC, it won't stop me from shopping online as it would almost be guaranteed be cheaper. :)

10mg is to much for a first dose lol. Start at 2mg...

Valium is also highly addictive and you will become physically dependant on it, always bare this in mind when using

How much did you go with? It can be real hard to find the sweetspot dose, the first time I had it I took like 10mg and had a blackout lmao.. pissed in my rubbish bin sleepwalking etc.:)
I get the 5mg tablets but usually only need a half. Most dose I ever had was a 10mg and that wrecked me for a few days. 5mg is my max.

Melatonin is great stuff but not otc here which is shit

you can get it at Chemists warehouse at least.. but is completely useless stuff
http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/productset.asp?id=1826

"6X" = diluted to point of homeopathic uselessness...

5-HTP you couldn't get before, but easy to import from NZ or US.
does BN still sell it?
5 is precursor to serotonin, and serotonin breaks down into melatonin.. which helps you sleep..

so if you want to sleep, just get melatonin...
if you want warm n fuzzies AND sleep, get 5-HTP... (or if you're preloading for steresonic..)