• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Current set up.

Hey guys, here's my current setup.
Lots of little mods I've made over the years that may not be apparent at first, I can detail them in more pictures.
IMAG0538_zps00f9912d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0535_zps6e36dd2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0552_zps29b7cd79.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
IMAG0524_zpsa071884d.jpg

[/IMG]
IMAG0540_zps3764253d.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Haha I need to start watching South Park again.
But I am still interested, why is there a bench under your boxing bag

Maybe it feels if it loses some weight, gets a little purdy, I'll stop hitting it so much?

OK! OK! - just kidding.. shees. When did domestic violence stop being funny?

Seriously though, I had stopped it swinging and went to take a photo and it was still rotating so I shoved the sit up bench that lives along the wall under it for the photo. It may weigh 50kg but that thing is tied up with marine grade anchor rope and I've spread the weight across two of the floor joists above. It's not going anywhere unless the floor above it collapses, and I weigh 97kg and walk around up there so that's pretty unlikely!

What's the diameter of those 20kg plates?
Yeah now you've got me looking at them again. I think the angle of the photo makes them look bigger than they are. Here's a better angle
IMAG0566_zpsa823f050.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The diameter is approx 44cm.

I forget to add a photo of my cable crossover outside.

That thing is so heavy duty and truly massive I couldn't even fit it in the gym inside.

Try not to be too awed by the sheer engineering of the thing...

I forget to add a photo of my cable crossover outside.

That thing is so heavy duty and truly massive I couldn't even fit it in the gym inside.

Try not to be too awed by the sheer engineering of the thing...

Lol definitely ghetto!

My gym_ re arranged and updated with new GHR, seated row, leg extension and leg curl.

Planning to figure out how to squeeze the second hand life cycle recumbent bike, a seated calf and probably a leg press in to complete the gym.

4y6e8uha.jpg
usy4yvad.jpg
equ3ytab.jpg
de9e5e8u.jpg
ene5u7eq.jpg
7e8etypa.jpg
avanevar.jpg
udu7aza8.jpg
dyvy9y5e.jpg
zynu7emu.jpg
edy3areq.jpg
sejubahu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Good use of space you've got there NightFallTech.
I like how you've made those couple of pieces fit in the corners, maximising your floor space where it counts. While it's nice to have my gym up in the living area of the house, the room I've got my gym in has too many entrances that I've got to keep clear which really eats up the space I could be putting equipment in.