• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heading into cyberfit Seven Hills later today for more plates and chains.
Will finally have chains for my dungeon!

You can't deadlift what you don't have ..

Just j/k's

What you getting? 5's, 10's, 20's ?

Just another set of 20's for now. Will bring me up to 170kgs. Thinking twice about chains. $120 for the set. Might shop around. They dont even have collars. I can already see myself fucking around with them at 5:00am!

Just another set of 20's for now. Will bring me up to 170kgs. Thinking twice about chains. $120 for the set. Might shop around. They dont even have collars. I can already see myself fucking around with them at 5:00am!
Maybe you could use old anchor chains.
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; might have some :D

Im about to go nuts on my home setup...

Can anyone suggest a good suoplier for plates and a bar?

Anyone have any gear from little bloke fitness? More specifically a bar? Any good? Keep in mind ill be continuing my powerlifting training with it. So there could be some abuse, especially on deadlifts.

Seem to able to get a good deal through them, sub 800 for 270kg with a bar rated to 1500lbs. Thats all well and good, but will the bearings hold up?

May go with just plays from them and an ABC bar.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I ended up with chains, no plates. The 20kg plates I usually buy are in freight to Aus . The ones instock were a different diameter. I can wait 4 weeks. I doubt I'll be testing my comp max at home anytime soon.

7e2u8ere.jpg