• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My gym_ re arranged and updated with new GHR, seated row, leg extension and leg curl.

Planning to figure out how to squeeze the second hand life cycle recumbent bike, a seated calf and probably a leg press in to complete the gym.

4y6e8uha.jpg
usy4yvad.jpg
equ3ytab.jpg
de9e5e8u.jpg
ene5u7eq.jpg
7e8etypa.jpg
avanevar.jpg
udu7aza8.jpg
dyvy9y5e.jpg
zynu7emu.jpg
edy3areq.jpg
sejubahu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Great setup.

How big is the room??. Ie how many meters by how many meters??? I am just in the process of designing my new shed, and I am unsure how big to make the gym.

I know bigger is better, but it's all a compromise with space and cost. Yours looks pretty good space wise. I wouldn't have any work benches and shelving in mine as I am building a separate work shop and storage shed. Will all be one shed with subdivided rooms for gym and workshop and vehicle/trailer/motorbike storage

That`s a serious setup bud.

The weight stack on the leg curl looks unreal! What is it?

What brand is the seated row?

Seated row is a welded Commercial peice but no branding.. It was cheap though... Movement isn't perfect but it's usable.

Stack on the leg curl is 150kg.. Tweaked my back moving it! Almost better now though

Great setup.

How big is the room??. Ie how many meters by how many meters??? I am just in the process of designing my new shed, and I am unsure how big to make the gym.

I know bigger is better, but it's all a compromise with space and cost. Yours looks pretty good space wise. I wouldn't have any work benches and shelving in mine as I am building a separate work shop and storage shed. Will all be one shed with subdivided rooms for gym and workshop and vehicle/trailer/motorbike storage

Room is roughly 5m wide usable space, to be honest an extra metre would give a much better feeling of space in my setup. About 8.5m long.

Seated row is a welded Commercial peice but no branding.. It was cheap though... Movement isn't perfect but it's usable.

Stack on the leg curl is 150kg.. Tweaked my back moving it! Almost better now though

That`s huge! I don`t think I have ever seen one with that much of a stack!

Room is roughly 5m wide usable space, to be honest an extra metre would give a much better feeling of space in my setup. About 8.5m long.

Cool that's a decent size, I was looking at very similar size, had 6m x 8m ear marked, but trying to stretch a bit longer, will have to get some more quotes once I get closer.

Got another new toy for $200 gives me a comfortable option to burn some excess calories

za2evyqa.jpg

Nice pick up with the Spinner. They are nice bikes and I used one exclusively for my cardio when I competed. They work well, are easy to maintain and don`t take up much space.

Got another new toy for $200 gives me a comfortable option to burn some excess calories

za2evyqa.jpg

Great buy, cardio gear is so cheap to get second hand, people buy it, never use it and then sell it off at a fraction of the price to get rid of it:p

I have a York Commercial tread mill, bike, cross trainer and rower and picked them up for stuff all ages ago, just have no room for them here, so have them stored away till I get my shed/gym set up.:)

My garage gym.. Getting a new squat rack soon and probably better bench too but this all does the job for now :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384661304021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384661304021.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 275
Sold my old squat rack last night and picked up a shiny new one today... Feels freaking solid, has built in adjustable spotters and dip handles, takes up alot less space than the old one and looks much nicer to boot... I love it already haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384952370685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384952370685.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 243
Sold my old squat rack last night and picked up a shiny new one today... Feels freaking solid, has built in adjustable spotters and dip handles, takes up alot less space than the old one and looks much nicer to boot... I love it already haha

Cool, looks like G2 (GarageGym)? They make decent gear!

Yep.. Should be, as long as the bench isn't super low.. They're about knee height for me