• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Any of you guys find it hard to get a place that lets you have a dog? (assuming you don't own a house)

I would get a dog but don't cause I thought finding a house which let me have one would be too hard. Never know, might get kicked out then your pooch is homeless....

I almost got busted with my last place. Got the dog after we moved there and never said anything. Denied having one, had both inspections shortly after, they were satisfied and that was it. That being said, we kept our place pretty immaculate, got a pet shampoo vacuum etc.

I found the exact same thing when looking for my current apartment, barely any residential properties that allow pets which is unfortunate so we decided not to say anything as we found our perfect place. Near work, across the road from a major park and my gym. There's less chance of them finding out in this apartment as there are heaps of dog owners and it doesn't have it's own street access.

If I could find somewhere that allowed them, Id be a lot more happy but it's not worth the risk for a small dog losing a application on a property because they're worried about damages. I'd even consider paying extra per week and a bond.

is retarded and cant get pics to work, will come back and do later lol

Last edited:
benji.jpg
here's my little mate , benji, got his mum living with me now so will put up a photo soon

SUMO.jpg

This is my old Boy Sumo, he turned 13 in July, I had him from a puppy. hes half english half american staff

ALVIN.jpg

This is my youngest Boy Alvin, we rescued him from being put down, he was shceduled to die at 1pm and we got him at 12.30. hes purebred Amstaff

BARKLY.jpg

This is my Girl Barkly, mastiff lab Cross. Shes 3years old and is very neurotic. She dominates the other two dogs and is mums little (or big) shadow. We rescued her also, she was born in a paddock and almost died of dog pneumonia. We still get to go and visit her mum. Barkly is a bit of a star, she has won a dog competition and $5000 for her good looks LOL, she was the subject of a segment on the radio for a whole week, and she has had her portrait painted with the assistance of the Artist of the Ginger Meggs cartoons. lol.

Last edited:
All too cute...

On the 'pet' topic in general , I just got told our cat has Aids.

Unfortunate... @Undercover; @L.P.S; can you kunce account for your whereabouts over the last 2 months in the evenings? :)

They look like rascals, Mick.

Here are the 1rst and last photos of my boxer.
The family were fucked when he died, it was a scene out of the walking dead for 2 weeks at our house, kids have never known life without him.
He was an absolute stooge and champion at the same time.
Was devastated when he went, still feel fucked when I look at the photos.
Will post some when he was in his prime.

Vadar 1st pic.jpg

Vadar Last Pic.jpg

That is the bad part about having dogs, I grew up as a kid with two German Shepards, and we lost them when I was a teen (13-15), and I have never wanted or had another dog. It has taken me 30 years to finally get these two.

Went to buy one, we were getting the darker one lying down, and ended up walking away with two, (they had 6), both are pure bread Siberian Huskies, so they will be keeping me and the kids busy. One looks like the father and the other like the mother.

I lost this big bugalugs on the October long weekend. He was only 12 and got sick 3 days before he died.
If only I could just have one more cuddle....:(
jacko1.jpg

I don't have any dogs myself, but have heaps of pics i snapped of my brothers while playing with my camera around Christmas time :)

100.JPG

092.JPG

This one has a thing for splashing water and trying to catch it.

143.JPG

They look like rascals, Mick.

Here are the 1rst and last photos of my boxer.
The family were fucked when he died, it was a scene out of the walking dead for 2 weeks at our house, kids have never known life without him.
He was an absolute stooge and champion at the same time.
Was devastated when he went, still feel fucked when I look at the photos.
Will post some when he was in his prime.

View attachment 8822

View attachment 8823

I love boxers, had two in my childhood.

Pity the partnet thinks they're stupid...