• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bulldogs cost a fortune in vet bills, most illness prone dogs in the world. Skin problems, hip and knee displacia, eye infections. Get pet insurance if you buy a bull dog.

My Rosie belle
2eruvu9e.jpg

Bulldogs cost a fortune in vet bills, most illness prone dogs in the world. Skin problems, hip and knee displacia, eye infections. Get pet insurance if you buy a bull dog.

True that.
Boxers would have to be second in like, mine went under the knife more times than Michael Jackson.

I love them, they are my babies, never thought I could love dogs as much as I love these two buggers, and they are getting really well trained as well, they have never even had a collar on, I just use a lead looped around when they go near traffic, spending a fair bit of time with them, I take them everywhere. They are bigger now, will need to get some more photos, taking them and the kids camping next week, it will be their first camping trip they should love it, might grab some new photos then.

Last edited:
They are now fitted out with harnesses, and are on a daily training regime pulling 'stuff' they did 10km this arvo pulling me on a push bike dragging the brakes all the way….they love it and sleep well and are starting to fill out with some muscle.

Their food consumption has increased as well since they started training seriously!!

Likewise mate, never easy. AmStaff or English? I used to have an AmStaff...

Both breeds great dogs!

thanks guys. it fuckin sucks but i had a few months to prepare although nothing prepares you for those last few moments.

Likewise mate, never easy. AmStaff or English? I used to have an AmStaff...

Both breeds great dogs!

english. awesome breed and he had a beautiful temperament. still had his balls and never instigated a fight with another dog...

RIP Tonka, sorry to hear mate, how old was he? mine turns 11 i think in October.

looks like a great dog

only 7 years old. found out he had prostate cancer about 4 months ago, was perfectly fit and healthy before then. fuck the house feels empty this morning...