• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thats bullshit I'm yet to meet an agressive staffy. Most people mistake their excitability for agression, they just wanna jump all over people and be patted, they nearly never mean any harm.

Cattle dogs and little yappers are far more menacing.

Not people aggressive but dog ahreasive It's the area we live in... Bogan central treat them like shit and let them roam the streets..

Not people aggressive but dog ahreasive It's the area we live in... Bogan central treat them like shit and let them roam the streets..

Ha ha point taken, both the people and the dogs are more agressive in logan. Any male dog that isn't nutted is going to be pretty agressive to other males at least some of the time.

If my staffy does something bad i like tap him with two fingers on the nose and then he does the biggest sook and cuddles up and licks like so sorry. I can muck around with him but he only play bites it's hard to believe he could ever get agressive he's such a pussy lol

If my staffy does something bad i like tap him with two fingers on the nose and then he does the biggest sook and cuddles up and licks like so sorry. I can muck around with him but he only play bites it's hard to believe he could ever get agressive he's such a pussy lol

They just live to please aye, absolutely the worst guard dogs in the world. My bloke was in the park with me while the dog catcher was trying to get a couple strays, kept running up to him wanting a pat. Old mate was saying staffies are the easiest to catch you just yell at them and open up the back of the van and they jump straight in.

They just live to please aye, absolutely the worst guard dogs in the world. My bloke was in the park with me while the dog catcher was trying to get a couple strays, kept running up to him wanting a pat. Old mate was saying staffies are the easiest to catch you just yell at them and open up the back of the van and they jump straight in.

Sounds like most huskies... Will open the door for crims show em where the best stuff is and make them lunch before they leave..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355688385.717028.jpg

My dog, Chester. I don't really know what he is. I rescued him from the pound on Friday. They said he was some kind of Mastiff cross, but I don't know..Only 8 weeks old.

Last edited:
My boy about 13 weeks old

IMG_0433_zpsbc5b6a57.jpg

IMG_0432_zps3026ec31.jpg

Whippet and two tenterfields. not close ups but do know how hard it is to get a family shot of 3 hypo dogs!!

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 47
My pup Cherry. Also have a German Shepherd that's my retired work partner. 11 years old, 60kg, still a beast, unfortunately had to leave him with the parents.

560562_10151359509293763_934787577_n_zps569ab571.jpg

66427_10151263056573763_282928757_n_zps1bbb4612.jpg

Coan at 8 weeks 8kg and 8 months and 39.5kg

Having a snooze

Im not sure who ate your Sub-Waym but it wasnt me.

Any of you guys find it hard to get a place that lets you have a dog? (assuming you don't own a house)

I would get a dog but don't cause I thought finding a house which let me have one would be too hard. Never know, might get kicked out then your pooch is homeless....

Dog or house. Decision is pretty easy.

If the landlord finds out about a small dog they will probably kick you out.