• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Your dog does not want to be gay @Shrek, his eyes say I'm straight, my master is homo, help!!!

Had to bury my cat today, because we've always had staffies we raised the cat like you would a dog, and in turn it acted like a dog. Pretty devo.

My 2 killers
4u2u8yra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our two when they were about 12 weeks old, they are six months old now, they are the kids pets, the lighter one is Kaos, the darker one is Bandit, named by my son and daughter, will have to grab some more photos as they are heaps bigger now:

At the dog beach in Port Macquarie:

Last edited:
ebadu9a2.jpg
Some pics of my training partner. Quite a mixed breed. 1/2 staffy, 1/4 jack russel, 1/4 chihuahua. LOL.
Probably the best dog in the world.
Spends most of her time not giving a fuck about anything when nothing is doing. Is actually pretty obedient and very loyal. Since bringing our daughter into this world 9 weeks ago has now decided that guarding our apartment is top priority. Couldnt have cared less before, but now any kind of noise sparks a thorough investigation. If she thinks it warrants my attention she makes it known, and gets pissed off and frustrated if I dont go and look. Quite strange.
Smart little thing. Understands something ridiculous like 30 odd words or common phrases...insane. I literally speak to her in plain language with her commands, never misunderstands! Ive never spent much time training her at all, well not intentionally, just let ger follow me all the time when she was a pup.
Standing at a whopping 9 inches high at the hip (maybe 8), and weighing in at a quite suprising 8kg (considering her size...thats heavy lol), is willing to attempt domination on anything up to 3 times her size and often manages to get the upper paw lol, easily convincing the other dogs she is top. Her bark literally sounds like it came from a dog atleast 3 - 4 times her size, and her growl is menacing haha. But she very rarely makes a sounds other than a few different kinds of low growls, unless there is something doing.
Does not like the indian neighbors accross the hall. Neither do i, probably why. Gives them the largest wide berth you even seen, and never takes her eyes off then in the process. Just doesnt seem to trust them at all.

Currently sitting next to me asleep in an obsurd position...head squeezed down between cushions. Because why not.

Tim.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399641925546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399641925546.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1399641948720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399641948720.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1399641972268.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399641972268.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1399642073214.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399642073214.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1399642090829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399642090829.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 41
Anyone got any suggestions for a good 80% inside 20% outside dog that isnt too overactive?

Really wanna ger a staffy, missus thinks there too big though.

Its either that or my tibetan mastiff ha!

Lol. Staffy x mate. Or a pug. :p
As weird as they are, they are small and keen to laze about. A bulldog is another great option. Possibly a better one actually.

Tim.

Also depends on how much room you have oitside for them when you are not home.
If you have a yard a staffy is a bloody great option! Wont find anything more friendly or loyal.

Tim.

But cats so handome, I got boy cat and he lovly, even though he cry for food lots, bu he gets food. you got hadnsome dpgs though mick, they nice fogs

Tmeeh, that look like wolf, not dog, my cats kiij kiek a cat, bu i pretend his a linon

yeah i have a staffy and they are awesome dogs and females ones are quite a bit smaller, but can be quite axtive so needed to be walked often, bulldogs are also great but pretty lazy so could be a good option.

Nothing funnier than en excited bulldog! Everything happens in slow motion haha.

Yeah like 1 in 3 or more than that suffer anxiety at some point. The love humans that much lol. The best thing you can do is get two of them at the same time. Same with pugs.

I had the chance to take one of twoey's sisters...should have. Took her two years to really get past the bad anxiety, and it still shows up every now and then. My parents own the mother dog though, and I take twoey with me on all visits, usually fixes her up lol.

Tim.