• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
only 7 years old. found out he had prostate cancer about 4 months ago, was perfectly fit and healthy before then. fuck the house feels empty this morning...

Thats what got my boxer, ripped through him like fire.
Takes a while to get over loing a dog, got over losing some relos faster.

Some pictures taken of our two terrors last week during a trip to the Gold Coast, they love the water, approximately 10 months old now:

Some pictures taken of our two terrors last week during a trip to the Gold Coast, they love the water, approximately 10 months old now:

Most amazing dogs I swear, I'd love one but due to lack of space that won't be a reality anytime soon.

Nice, yours are bigger dogs I think.

Mine are Siberian Huskies, great dogs, very very smart and eager to please.

Don't really bark. Don't attack people or other dogs, but as I recently discovered are quite capable of protecting them selves from other dogs, and are very protective of their 'pack'. ie each other and family members, I would hate to be the person to lay a hand on someone while they are around.

I had a Huskie, beautiful dog. He was an ex sled dog, unfortunately had problems with his feet which they can be prone to. I had him and an American Staffy- they were like the odd couple but became inseperable. One died not long after the other.

Nice, yours are bigger dogs I think.

Don't really bark. Don't attack people or other dogs, but as I recently discovered are quite capable of protecting them selves from other dogs, and are very protective of their 'pack'. ie each other and family members, I would hate to be the person to lay a hand on someone while they are around.

Yeah, Malamutes are generally bigger than Huskies. They are the perfect breed - they don't bark for no reason, they don't eat much, they clean themselves like cats and they are big. As you say they love being part of the pack. I'm the alpha dog in our house, but the dogs love the kids just as much. The dogs jump on the kids every morning to wake them up. And they are so gentle. People either crap themselves or want to pat them.
If I didn't have Malamutes I'd probably have Akitas.

This my dog...

RbmjZFR.gif

Testy, have you seen the fainting goats, when exposed to sudden noise they just drop dead instantly and come good again like nothing happened a minute or so later. They are a pissa.

Lol. just googled it.. haha.

Goats are such funny phuckers :D

Sorry about the pic size -

My two boys (RIP)

PA150063.jpg

10.jpg

DSCF2333.jpg

Cheat night for the boys - This was actually the night before one of them had to be put down so we took them out for dinner - they enjoyed it! :)

DSCF2328.jpg

DSCF2322.jpg

They were good boys, so sad to lose them.

:(

What happened to them?

Unfortunately the Husky had to be put down, the other boy passed on probably 6 months later...Still miss 'em :(

The AmStaff was a survivor, he'd had cancer, been hit by a car and paralysed for weeks but came good with intense rehab, 100% recovery; you'd never would have known. He used to get up to some mischief, the most determined dog I've ever met. Fantastic breed of dog!

Last edited: