• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; you reckon if [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; s Minature Horses Crumpet and Louis jump on this jungle juice of yours, they could line up in next years Melbourne Cup?

lgX8H2V.jpg

Haha. Why not? Incase it doesn't win then easy to claim it did.
No because the owner doesn't want the information made public as to which of his dogs is using it.
For a dog owner/trainer there is actually a load of money involved.

Hey @O.N. ; you reckon if @0ni ; s Minature Horses Crumpet and Louis jump on this jungle juice of yours, they could line up in next years Melbourne Cup?

I see no reason why not.

End of the day this is actually an awesome way to track progress because the dog is so consistent within 0.3 of second out of 3 trial runs every time it does trial runs, so if we see a dramatic reduction in times thats going to be like a HP increase in a car.
1 dog length in racing equals .06 sec

No because the owner doesn't want the information made public as to which of his dogs is using it.
For a dog owner/trainer there is actually a load of money involved.

I see no reason why not.

End of the day this is actually an awesome way to track progress because the dog is so consistent within 0.3 of second out of 3 trial runs every time it does trial runs, so if we see a dramatic reduction in times thats going to be like a HP increase in a car.
1 dog length in racing equals .06 sec

It's not an awesome way to track progress. 1 sample size, no controls, mystery dog, last time I checked I'm not a dog so what works in dogs doesn't mean it will work in humans.Still a fail either way.

I've got to lay off it... I'm short enough to be a jockey but too heavy already. And I'm certainly not hung like a horse if that's what you were implying?

This product could revolutionise humanity. [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; for Nobel Peace Prize.

I've got to lay off it... I'm short enough to be a jockey but too heavy already. And I'm certainly not hung like a horse if that's what you were implying?

Sounds like you could be a good candidate to ride Crumpet and Louis in next years Melbourne Cup!

lgX8H2V.jpg

I like to go down to the pharmacy with $32 and get my 6x1ml ampoules of bayer testoviron depo every 6 weeks
Gives great results and 100% legal. Massive increases in muscle and strength and 100% backed by science

I like to go down to the pharmacy with $32 and get my 6x1ml ampoules of bayer testoviron depo every 6 weeks
Gives great results and 100% legal. Massive increases in muscle and strength and 100% backed by science

Funniest_Memes_a-guy-that-shaves-his-arms-and-legs_14282.jpeg