• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I love the comment "I don't know if it's placebo but it doesn't feel like it". Lol. The whole idea of placebo is you can't feel the difference between a placebo effect and a real effect.

I love the comment "I don't know if it's placebo but it doesn't feel like it". Lol. The whole idea of placebo is you can't feel the difference between a placebo effect and a real effect.

Yeah fair call, but have you seen the other reviews for Epic Gainz and the before/after pictures or similar products out at the moment and their reviews.
It's a solid product.

SEDDS Liquid Delivery System

Yeah fair call, but have you seen the other reviews for Epic Gainz and the before/after pictures or similar products out at the moment and their reviews.
It's a solid product.

My point being again that individual anecdotes are useless

Last edited:
My point being again that individual anecdotes are useless

Cool story.....everyone who uses Epic Gainz has the same anecdotes; RESULTS, MUSCLE GAIN, WEIGHT GAIN, ENDURANCE.

You can sit on the fence with your bull while everyone else surpasses you.

Week 1 and week 3 leg shots

Projectpete1.jpg

Bottom left, yellow singlet week 1
top middle week 3
bottom right week 4

Projectepete2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man those links are getting numerous. Ypu've posted them dozens of times.

I do believe though he is flexing harder in the most muscular pose hence he looks bigger. look at the position of his lower arms, they are at right angles where the others aren't therefore flexing harder and making hi appear more muscular.

man those links are getting numerous. Ypu've posted them dozens of times.

I do believe though he is flexing harder in the most muscular pose hence he looks bigger. look at the position of his lower arms, they are at right angles where the others aren't therefore flexing harder and making hi appear more muscular.

Well you have commented on 1 photo out of 2 and you removed the other reviews......so now what do you want me to say.......why dont you make the same comment on all the reviews including the ones you removed ......ffs

In the leg shots he has his legs wider apart giving the impression of more muscle

Not saying they didn't put on any muscle but you can;t compare different poses.

RE links: Stop posting them or i'll come over to your forum and post links here. You wouldn't like that I bet.

To confim these reviews were posted by a human ask @Shrek to provide you with links......or go to the product page and find the links yourself.

king_rick
Weighed 97.1 today. After being stuck on 95-96 for around 2-3 weeks pretty happy.
1.2 I'm having a full extra meal per day and snacking like cray between meals, waking up hungry as fk etc
1.3 98kgs this morn
1.4 Grip is up a bit not so hard to hold onto bent over rows, heavy lat pulls etc.
1.5 98.8kg this morn, official end of cycle start res100 today.
How much of a gain and in what time period is that?
1.6 Over about 10-11 weeks from start of 15 wk cycle went from 85 to 95, gains slowed reasonably, started epi around wk 11 or 12 and have gone up to 98.8 since starting
So an extra 3.8kg at the end of a cycle on top of a 10kg gain......so 13.8kg....thats insane man
1.7 99.3 kegs this morn, this has been my rest week and still eating big, back to gym tomorrow to keep this strength going.
1.8 101 kegs this morn.
1.9 Still around 99.4 kegs 2 weeks into PCT, I started with 2ml 2xed and did 4ml 2xed for a few weeks I think, then back to 2ml 2xed after some research

sk8master 2. The last two days ive been getting much hungrier than usual. So looks like I am upping my food intake is any one else getting hungrier ?
2.2 One week in now, weigh 81.9 that's +0.3kg measurements went up slightly only by like half a cm here and there. Im still hungry and Ive been feeling fuller and muscles are much harder to the touch kinda feels like a small muscle pump feeling all the time.
2.3 My work out last night was sick felt like i had endless energy, lifted all my wieghts with ease and got big pumps might just be because im eating more but that said ive been eating more now for nearly a week and last night was the firt time that i felt like the hulk training lol ill see what the next few are like
smile.png

2.4 Okay week 2 done im now sitting on 83.3kg thats +1.7kg since starting, my appetite is still strong. Some measurements are up half a cm again so ive now gained upto 1cm on certain measurements whoo hoo. My waist is still the same which tells me my body fat is still roughly the same as thats always the first place i put fat on so im thinking and hoping that 1.7kg is mostly muscle
2.5 Rito week 3. Came in at 84kg thats a +2.4 kegs, legs went up another .5cm so thats +1.5cm, arms stayed the same at+1cm and waist went up 1cm so that means a lil fat prob due to a few to many beers over the weekend. I still feel fuller and hunger levels have stayed the same since week 2.

stretch 3. Just got in from doing my back workout and noticing a definite increase in grip strength
3.2. After a blistering arms workout tonight the right arm measured 19 inches and the left just a touch under
3.3 Got accused of being on the gear yesterday by my leading hand if that's anything to go by.
3.4 found my grip strength went up,, body weight will check tomorrow but jeans and shirts are tighter,, put an inch on my arms from the time I started taking it

projectpete
Last night I ate my usual brown rice and 4-500g green curry chicken. It usually fills my 1.8-2l mixing bowl I call my dinner plate. Started eating it and thought FK this will be tough, before I knew it the bowl was empty..... Less than half hour later I was soo hungry I was raiding the fridge again
4.2 Hmmm still getting hungry! Training was different, had good explosive energy with everything
This is the shit! SEATED ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS Warmed up with 20kg x 20 reps WTF?????? 25kg x 12 reps 30kg x 7 reps 30kg x 8 reps
This is meant to be a baseline DB curl, hence seated and I make it a PB???!!!!
I struggle with getting a GREAT pump on biceps, usually overload the tendons unless I'm doing cable preacher curls. I had an amazing pump throughout all biceps exercises EZ-BAR PREACHER CURLS ..... Pumped STANDING DB HAMMER CURLS ..... Pumped CABLE CURLS WITH ROPE .... Pumped Lots of dropsets and could even do some nice slow over-pumped empty EZ-Bar curls at the end. Now the forearms were carved from stone, could not compress the muscle in my flexor seven with these strong hands.
4.3 Day 8: Fuck me I get hungry with this stuff, Hmm I'm hungry again..... Time to eat lol
4.4 Still feel strong on this product, pump is very good, actually pump is unreal, I can even get a great pump under a flex when it's hot. Oh and I'm still fairly lean holding 95kg. Shoulder striations and veins are off the hook :)
4.5 The pump I'm feeling in this stuff is like slin, straight from the first set of leg extensions I knew this was different. Also I don't sweat that much at gym but tonight I was soaked, it's like being on a fat burner.
4.6 @O.N. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC JUICE???
just hammerd a shoulders and biceps workout! What did I think of it??!! It was like training on a combo of Tren and insulin. Throwing shit around like it was nothing and the pump... OMFG THE PUMP WAS INSANE!!!!! Everything swelled up full of blood and I almost didn't recognise myself lol I haven't had a workout like this in a looong time. I struggled at times to lift because the muscle bellies were so full they couldn't move properly, rear delts in the reverse pec deck... Holy friggin shitballs!!! Oucha! A quick regroup and the strength was back better than ever, ones gotta be pretty chuffed doing seated lateral raises with 25kg each arm! And don't get me started on the biceps, I actually dropped the weights trying to re rack them when my forearms over pumped and I lost all finger strength. You're on a winner here big man!!!!
4.7 Well I'm officially 3.5 weeks into this trial It's definitely working as described. I'm going to run another 2 weeks but will cease there. Being off cycle I'm loving the on cycle feel THIS IS THE BEST LEGAL SUPPLEMENT IVE EVER USED BY FAR!
4.8 there is definitely no denying the 3 week growth in the legs!

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

4.9 Upper body transformation in a month

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

5. Ive come off cycle about 3/4 weeks ago, was weighing 84 on cycle. recently weighed myself today and im 86. im a bit softer looking. which is understandable, but usually when i run cycles i drop weight not increase. diet is exactly the same since on cycle. im not as lean i seem to be maintaining strength too. cant guarantee its this stuff.. but i wont be dropping it soon just incase..
6. I did not think the supplement was working for me but when I took my measurements today I have put on 1.5kgs while dropping body fat, I have lost 4 cms off my waist and I can see in the mirror that I have lost fat there.

Lol. He's not flexing in the first pic. . Second pic he's tensing and he's darker giving yet another illusion.

Remember when Alan Bond first started out in business and he bought all that desert area in W.A. He then painted the barren dirt green, took photos and advertised it as great country side. Not sure why this thread made me think of that.

Sorry Rugby, the temptation to post was too real.

I have ordered his endocrine amplifier. There are heaps of studies to support PPS and cortisol reduction, and I have comprehensive pre supplementation testing, so it will be interesting to see if the product delivers results as advertised.

i understand This is not epic gains related, but thought I would chime in, and will report back as a completely neutral, somewhat experienced trainer on the validity of the Wicked brand (of course only endo amp related)

Lol. He's not flexing in the first pic. . Second pic he's tensing and he's darker giving yet another illusion.

I cant control how some random person takes their photos, I dont know the guy and have not asked him to to photos.
To me it looks like he is flexing, why not facebook message him and ask him if you are concerned.

Yeah it reflects badly on you because its crap.
He's flexing his traps in the second pic.
Makes people even more skeptical.

Yeah it reflects badly on you because its crap.
He's flexing his traps in the second pic.
Makes people even more skeptical.

It doesn't reflect badly it's just another review, he looks like the kind of guy to take weekly pictures of his growth so either way there is probably going to be more pictures to come from him.

lastly the active ingredient in the product was proven in a human clinical trial in jan 2014 to be an effective myostatin inhibitor.
All reviews so far have been very positive, and all other products which contain the same active ingredient have also been very positive, the overwhelming majority of people who use this product find it highly effective.

You are more than welcome to try it out i have no doubts you will find it beneficial as pretty much everyone else does.

You also have to remember this product came about because people saw the human trial from jan 2014 and wanted to try it, we sold cost price samples to our forum members with no intention of making it into a product unless the majority of people using the sample found it HIGHLY beneficial.

Reviews are coming in fast for this product...faster than we have previously seen for any other product.

The blurb on your website for Epic Gains states "Myostain is one of the limiting factors in muscle growth. Have you ever wondered why some races such as Samoan or African American tend to have more muscle mass than everyone else? This very reason is myostatin; a protein in your body which limits muscle growth. It actually stops you from growing muscle tissue."

One question @O.N. ; do you seriously expect people to believe this?

Sorry again Rugby.

The blurb on your website for Epic Gains states "Myostain is one of the limiting factors in muscle growth. Have you ever wondered why some races such as Samoan or African American tend to have more muscle mass than everyone else? This very reason is myostatin; a protein in your body which limits muscle growth. It actually stops you from growing muscle tissue."

One question @O.N. ; do you seriously expect people to believe this?

Sorry again Rugby.

Clearly you have not completed any research into myostatin and how people of different races and backgrounds have different levels of the protein in their bodies.
1 of the first cases of myostatin reduction in a human was based on a mother being a 100m sprinter and the father being a weight lifter who gave birth to a child with very low levels of myostatin.

It has been documented that certain races have lower levels of myostatins that others.......if you compare an English man to a Samoan this is a clear example. People of the Samoan race often have very large muscles without even attending the gym, simply based on having less myostatin than others.

Clearly you have not completed any research into myostatin and how people of different races and backgrounds have different levels of the protein in their bodies.
1 of the first cases of myostatin reduction in a human was based on a mother being a 100m sprinter and the father being a weight lifter who gave birth to a child with very low levels of myostatin.

It has been documented that certain races have lower levels of myostatins that others.......if you compare an English man to a Samoan this is a clear example. People of the Samoan race often have very large muscles without even attending the gym, simply based on having less myostatin than others.

If this were true every athlete in every sport would be over dosing on this. Every Armed Forces etc etc.