• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Having much luck with the Yanks [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; ?

We actually export around 20-30 orders per week all over the world mainly, USA, UK, Canada, NZ and parts of Europe.

Main exports are res100 and tococaps.

So I've asked this before, if this SEDDS actually works with 1000% increase absorption why can't I use it with 30g of protein (equivalent to 300g of protein with 1000% increase in absorption ) and then have a heap more calories left over for other macros in my daily allowance.

God I love this thread. The gift that keeps on giving :D

I'll tag [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; in for you Baz

So I've asked this before, if this SEDDS actually works with 1000% increase absorption why can't I use it with 30g of protein (equivalent to 300g of protein with 1000% increase in absorption ) and then have a heap more calories left over for other macros in my daily allowance.

It is based on solubility 200-500% increase for poorly soluble and 1000-1500% increase for highly soluble.
The limitation is getting the active ingredient into solution so something that is 30,000mg (30g) you would likely need 400ml of SEDDS

Have a read here if you are actually interested: http://www.researchgate.net/profile...plications/links/0912f509686d675c73000000.pdf
Click on the right hand side view FULL TEXT.

If you are not wanting to read the whole thing page 67 contains percentage increases for different substances in several animal, human trials.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; if this product is so good, why haven't other LARGER companies produced similar products. They have greater economies of scale, therefore would be able to produce a vastly superior product.

The concept itself must be flawed ......... same as Res.

@O.N. ; if this product is so good, why haven't other LARGER companies produced similar products. They have greater economies of scale, therefore would be able to produce a vastly superior product.

The concept itself must be flawed ......... same as Res.

Other companies have produced them, if you actually read the PDF you can see it is not flawed.

ABSORPTION is key if you cant absorb something very well then it wont work to it's full potential.

Yeah! !
Big pharmaceutical companies with massive bank balances aren't jumping on it.
I'll stick to DHB for my absorption.

Yeah! !
Big pharmaceutical companies with massive bank balances aren't jumping on it.
I'll stick to DHB for my absorption.

They are and many already have and do use SEDDS, if you actually read the PDF you would know this.

Orals then.

All the oral medications that have been used in SEDDS have been highly successful
Just because big pharmaceutical companies are not putting YOUR favorite drug into SEDDS doesn't mean it isn't possible.....it's just not required because it's usually a low selling drug for the companies....or it's an illegal black market drug.

I suggest you actually read the PDF, you are poking but your pokes have zero merit.

It is based on solubility 200-500% increase for poorly soluble and 1000-1500% increase for highly soluble.
The limitation is getting the active ingredient into solution so something that is 30,000mg (30g) you would likely need 400ml of SEDDS

Have a read here if you are actually interested: http://www.researchgate.net/profile...plications/links/0912f509686d675c73000000.pdf

If you are not wanting to read the whole thing page 67 contains percentage increases for different substances in several animal, human trials.

So you can't answer the question then.

That's ok that you can't answer it. Not the first load of crap you have spoken here.

Here is your question and here is your answer - you need 400mls of SEDDS for your 30g of protein.....

Have a read here if you are actually interested: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bhupinder_Singh7/publication/41411253_Self-emulsifying_drug_delivery_systems_(SEDDS)_formulation_development_characterization_and_applications/links/0912f509686d675c73000000.pdf

Here is your question and here is your answer - you need 400mls of SEDDS for your 30g of protein.....

Have a read here if you are actually interested: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bhupinder_Singh7/publication/41411253_Self-emulsifying_drug_delivery_systems_(SEDDS)_formulation_development_characterization_and_applications/links/0912f509686d675c73000000.pdf

I didn't ask how many mls of sedds you need. I wanted to know if I could potentially take it with protein and get my daily protein needs in a small serve.

So you guys could make a small protein shake that should cover daily protein needs. Would be easy to test as well.

I didn't ask how many mls of sedds you need. I wanted to know if I could potentially take it with protein and get my daily protein needs in a small serve.

So you guys could make a small protein shake that should cover daily protein needs. Would be easy to test as well.

If you took 30g of protein mixed into 400mls of SEDDS you would have a higher delivery of protein, how much is unknown it would need to be tested.
The cost of taking 400mls of SEDDS with your 30g of protein will be expensive.

SEDDS work, plain and simple read over the science.

If you took 30g of protein mixed into 400mls of SEDDS you would have a higher delivery of protein, how much is unknown it would need to be tested.
The cost of taking 400mls of SEDDS with your 30g of protein will be expensive.

SEDDS work, plain and simple read over the science.

Is it similar science to the one you tried to use on your creatine or actual science.