• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
More reviews coming in on Epic Gainz.

Review # 17

Bodybuilder Ewan McKay; Less than 24 hours after starting I was noticeably fuller. Training legs the pump was better, I squeezed out a few more reps on all exercises compared to the previous week’s Leg session and recuperation time between sets was reduced. Overall the quality of the Leg session was much improved compared to those of recent weeks. What was even more surprising was the upper body pump, during a leg session. At the end of the first 4 week trial my bodyweight had increased by 2kg while keeping body-fat levels the same. Energy levels during workouts were better and muscle fullness was noticeably improved. Also to note putting on muscle weight at my advanced level of training usually takes a long time. I feel Epic Gainz is a valuable addition to my contest stack, allowing me to ramp up the cardio and nutrition side of prep while maintaining my hard earned muscle mass. Whether in off season bulking or contest mode I am recommending Epic Gainz to all my customers/competitors who want to push their results To The Max!

10847176_801502183258415_1513373157659793175_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Addition to a contest stack..What stack???
What Epic Gainzzzz not good enough to use solo.

[MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; will Nads the greyhound be giving a review?

Name: Ewan McKay
Height: 178cm
Contest Weight: 95-97kg
Off Season Weight: 109kg
Years Training: 31yrs
Arm Measurement: 19.5″ inches.

Wicked Supplements has asked me to pencil a few words on my own experience with their new product Epic Gainz. I told him I was too busy but then he offered to fly down and mow my lawns, so here goes.

I’ll just focus on my results. The first batch of Epic that I trialled was during a Post contest period (excess calories) while the current lot is being implemented during comp preparation (calorie restriction). We will examine them separately.

Trial 1: Usually my training/ nutrition/ sleep is like ground hog day. Only by being this structured have I managed to put any meat on this once skinny frame. This structured approach does however create the perfect environment for trialling new supplements as every other variable is standardised as much as is possible.

First thing to note is Epic Gainz kicks in quickly for me. Less than 24 hours after starting I was noticeably fuller as more water and nutrients were shuttled into all muscle groups. While training legs the pump was better, I squeezed out a few more reps on all exercises compared to the previous week’s Leg session and recuperation time between sets was reduced. Overall the quality of the Leg session was much improved compared to those of recent weeks. What was even more surprising was the upper body pump, during a leg session. Obviously it wasn’t as pronounced as legs themselves but still impressive.

Moving on to week 2 of the trial, ground hog day uncharacteristically went out the window. A week of travel, Birthday parties, restaurants and hotel gyms was not the best scenario for improving the physique. While maintaining the Epic Gainz dosing schedule throughout the week the damage was however minimized. Surprisingly strength and muscle fullness were still good and I cranked out 4 good (hotel gym) workouts. Weeks 3 and 4 life returned to normal and I managed to undo the damage of the week away.

At the end of the first 4 week trial my bodyweight had increased by 2kg while keeping body-fat levels the same. Energy levels during workouts were better and muscle fullness was noticeably improved. Unfortunately there was no more Epic gainz available at that stage so over the course of the next few weeks muscle fullness went back to normal and I dropped 1kg. To be expected really, though I retained 1kg and was pretty happy with that considering the week 2 turmoil. 1kg may not seem much to some people but go buy a kilo of steak and see how much muscle it really is. Also to note putting on muscle weight at my advanced level of training usually takes a long time.

Trial 2: This trial finds me in contest prep however the effects are much the same. Basically the comp diet this time around is low carb 6 days and 1 day of monster clean carb eating. Low carb days are between 70g and 130g which is low for a 110kg male. High carb day is 1000 grams of clean, belly distending carbs. I’ve been dieting this way for 5 weeks before starting the Epic Gainz for the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time. Muscle fullness is high after the carb refeed day (who would have thought!) . However since re-introducing the Epic Gainz muscle fullness doesn’t drop off as much as usually is the case after several low carb days. Usually by day 5 and 6 of low carbs I’m starting to feel and look flat, plus have trouble maintaining a pump during training. This negative consequence of dieting is reduced nicely with the Epic Gainz.

In Summary I feel Epic Gainz is a valuable addition to my contest stack, allowing me to ramp up the cardio and nutrition side of prep while maintaining my hard earned muscle mass. Whether in off season bulking or contest mode I am recommending Epic Gainz to all my customers/competitors who want to push their results To The Max!

If he put on 2kg of muscle then he can get off the roids forever.
What a loaf of horseshit. [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; get in hear.

Competes in untested IFBB Fed. That's enough for me.

Aren't you getting similar results that other reported using epicatechin...........

You call bullshit on something then you are having very similar results.....pfft

Aren't you getting similar results that other reported using epicatechin...........

You call bullshit on something then you are having very similar results.....pfft
Mate I'm taking nothing else. He'd be on all sorts of stuff. ALL SORTS.
And I did not claim 2kg of muscle. Fytck me that's alot of muscle. Liying fool he is. Arent you embarrassed to post that when it's clearly garbage.

Mate I'm taking nothing else. He'd be on all sorts of stuff. ALL SORTS.
And I did not claim 2kg of muscle. Fytck me that's alot of muscle. Liying fool he is. Arent you embarrassed to post that when it's clearly garbage.

The thing is it is not garbage just like the rest of the reviews are not garbage. If you know how to train and eat you can always continue to grow people like yourself who constantly struggle fit the bill of not having all your ducks lined up.

These are the reviews so far for Epic Gainz, each review does have a URL link to the forum etc it was posted on, the URL's have been removed so you must go to the wicked supplements website if you wish to see the reviews and on which forums they were posted and in what context etc.

The below reviews have been collected from people using Epic Gainz the first 6 reviews are from a trial we run where we got people to log their results. Each review is linked to the forum it was posted on.
king_rick 1. Weighed 97.1 today. After being stuck on 95-96 for around 2-3 weeks pretty happy.

1.2 I'm having a full extra meal per day and snacking like cray between meals, waking up hungry as fk etc

1.3 98kgs this morn

1.4 Grip is up a bit not so hard to hold onto bent over rows, heavy lat pulls etc.

1.5 98.8kg this morn, official end of cycle start res100 today.

How much of a gain and in what time period is that?
1.6 Over about 10-11 weeks from start of 15 wk cycle went from 85 to 95, gains slowed reasonably, started epi around wk 11 or 12 and have gone up to 98.8 since starting

So an extra 3.8kg at the end of a cycle on top of a 10kg gain......so 13.8kg....thats insane man
1.7 99.3 kegs this morn, this has been my rest week and still eating big, back to gym tomorrow to keep this strength going.

1.8 101 kegs this morn.

1.9 Still around 99.4 kegs 2 weeks into PCT, I started with 2ml 2xed and did 4ml 2xed for a few weeks I think, then back to 2ml 2xed after some research

sk8master 2. The last two days ive been getting much hungrier than usual. So looks like I am upping my food intake is any one else getting hungrier ?

2.2 One week in now, weigh 81.9 that's +0.3kg measurements went up slightly only by like half a cm here and there. Im still hungry and Ive been feeling fuller and muscles are much harder to the touch kinda feels like a small muscle pump feeling all the time.

2.3 My work out last night was sick felt like i had endless energy, lifted all my wieghts with ease and got big pumps might just be because im eating more but that said ive been eating more now for nearly a week and last night was the firt time that i felt like the hulk training lol ill see what the next few are like
smile.png

2.4 Okay week 2 done im now sitting on 83.3kg thats +1.7kg since starting, my appetite is still strong. Some measurements are up half a cm again so ive now gained upto 1cm on certain measurements whoo hoo. My waist is still the same which tells me my body fat is still roughly the same as thats always the first place i put fat on so im thinking and hoping that 1.7kg is mostly muscle

2.5 Rito week 3. Came in at 84kg thats a +2.4 kegs, legs went up another .5cm so thats +1.5cm, arms stayed the same at+1cm and waist went up 1cm so that means a lil fat prob due to a few to many beers over the weekend. I still feel fuller and hunger levels have stayed the same since week 2.

stretch 3. Just got in from doing my back workout and noticing a definite increase in grip strength
After a blistering arms workout tonight the right arm measured 19 inches and the left just a touch under

3.3 Got accused of being on the gear yesterday by my leading hand if that's anything to go by.

3.4 found my grip strength went up,, body weight will check tomorrow but jeans and shirts are tighter,, put an inch on my arms from the time I started taking it

projectpete 4. Last night I ate my usual brown rice and 4-500g green curry chicken. It usually fills my 1.8-2l mixing bowl I call my dinner plate. Started eating it and thought FK this will be tough, before I knew it the bowl was empty..... Less than half hour later I was soo hungry I was raiding the fridge again
Hmmm still getting hungry! Training was different, had good explosive energy with everything

This is the shit! SEATED ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS Warmed up with 20kg x 20 reps WTF?????? 25kg x 12 reps 30kg x 7 reps 30kg x 8 reps
This is meant to be a baseline DB curl, hence seated and I make it a PB???!!!!
I struggle with getting a GREAT pump on biceps, usually overload the tendons unless I'm doing cable preacher curls. I had an amazing pump throughout all biceps exercises EZ-BAR PREACHER CURLS ..... Pumped STANDING DB HAMMER CURLS ..... Pumped CABLE CURLS WITH ROPE .... Pumped Lots of dropsets and could even do some nice slow over-pumped empty EZ-Bar curls at the end. Now the forearms were carved from stone, could not compress the muscle in my flexor seven with these strong hands.

4.3 Day 8: Fuck me I get hungry with this stuff, Hmm I'm hungry again..... Time to eat lol

4.4 Still feel strong on this product, pump is very good, actually pump is unreal, I can even get a great pump under a flex when it's hot. Oh and I'm still fairly lean holding 95kg. Shoulder striations and veins are off the hook :)

4.5 The pump I'm feeling in this stuff is like slin, straight from the first set of leg extensions I knew this was different. Also I don't sweat that much at gym but tonight I was soaked, it's like being on a fat burner.

4.6 @O.N. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC JUICE???
just hammerd a shoulders and biceps workout! What did I think of it??!! It was like training on a combo of Tren and insulin. Throwing shit around like it was nothing and the pump... OMFG THE PUMP WAS INSANE!!!!! Everything swelled up full of blood and I almost didn't recognise myself lol I haven't had a workout like this in a looong time. I struggled at times to lift because the muscle bellies were so full they couldn't move properly, rear delts in the reverse pec deck... Holy friggin shitballs!!! Oucha! A quick regroup and the strength was back better than ever, ones gotta be pretty chuffed doing seated lateral raises with 25kg each arm! And don't get me started on the biceps, I actually dropped the weights trying to re rack them when my forearms over pumped and I lost all finger strength. You're on a winner here big man!!!!

4.7 Well I'm officially 3.5 weeks into this trial It's definitely working as described. I'm going to run another 2 weeks but will cease there. Being off cycle I'm loving the on cycle feel THIS IS THE BEST LEGAL SUPPLEMENT IVE EVER USED BY FAR!

4.8 there is definitely no denying the 3 week growth in the legs!

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

4.9 Upper body transformation in a month

5. Ive come off cycle about 3/4 weeks ago, was weighing 84 on cycle. recently weighed myself today and im 86. im a bit softer looking. which is understandable, but usually when i run cycles i drop weight not increase. diet is exactly the same since on cycle. im not as lean i seem to be maintaining strength too. cant guarantee its this stuff.. but i wont be dropping it soon just incase..

6. I did not think the supplement was working for me but when I took my measurements today I have put on 1.5kgs while dropping body fat, I have lost 4 cms off my waist and I can see in the mirror that I have lost fat there.

11. I have been on for about 1.5 weeks and I am definitely looking a lot fuller (cutting atm), but my God is this making me hungry hahaha.

12. This stuff is amazing!!
I can really feel a much better pump going on. I also look a lot fuller which @O.N. has explained in the above post.

15. After being on Res100 and Epic Gainz for almost a week now. My focus and drive in the gym has increased a lot. Where I would usually do my sets and leave I am now trying to think of what else I can do (and doing it) after the prescribed sets. This usually leaves me walking/jelly legging out of the gym every session with an amazing sense of gratification.

16. Had a shoulder and triceps session yesterday. Had a CRAZY pump going in my delts, but ended up cutting the triceps short due to time. Hunger is still going freakin insane, and my biceps still feel like they have a pump from the other day!

Bodybuilder Ewan McKay; Less than 24 hours after starting I was noticeably fuller. Training legs the pump was better, I squeezed out a few more reps on all exercises compared to the previous week’s Leg session and recuperation time between sets was reduced. Overall the quality of the Leg session was much improved compared to those of recent weeks. What was even more surprising was the upper body pump, during a leg session. At the end of the first 4 week trial my bodyweight had increased by 2kg while keeping body-fat levels the same. Energy levels during workouts were better and muscle fullness was noticeably improved. Also to note putting on muscle weight at my advanced level of training usually takes a long time. I feel Epic Gainz is a valuable addition to my contest stack, allowing me to ramp up the cardio and nutrition side of prep while maintaining my hard earned muscle mass. Whether in off season bulking or contest mode I am recommending Epic Gainz to all my customers/competitors who want to push their results To The Max!

I Did not claim increased fullness in less than 24 hrs. That's just rubbish.

If you understood how myostatin works, you would know it is possible and does begin working straight away.

Based on your statement you are saying yes you get fuller but it takes a couple of days...................HOWEVER maybe it takes you a couple of days for you to actually notice since you lack size and definition.
It will be working and increasing protein and glycogen storage from the get go. The fact Epic Gainz is a much stronger more potent product than the one you are taking also shows reasons for it to work much faster especially given you can hold the dose in the mouth for IMMEDIATE blood levels to rise.

Post your blood levels rising within minutes of taking it, your myostatin will be dropping and your muscles will begin to increase protein and glycogen storage.
The level at which this will happen will be based on how much ingredient you have delivered through the mouth sub lingually and then through the digestive system. Because the product is in a much better more effective liquid form in SEDDS it will work faster than the weaker product you are using.

Last edited:
projectpete 4. Last night I ate my usual brown rice and 4-500g green curry chicken. It usually fills my 1.8-2l mixing bowl I call my dinner plate. Started eating it and thought FK this will be tough, before I knew it the bowl was empty..... Less than half hour later I was soo hungry I was raiding the fridge again
Hmmm still getting hungry! Training was different, had good explosive energy with everything

This is the shit! SEATED ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS Warmed up with 20kg x 20 reps WTF?????? 25kg x 12 reps 30kg x 7 reps 30kg x 8 reps
This is meant to be a baseline DB curl, hence seated and I make it a PB???!!!!
I struggle with getting a GREAT pump on biceps, usually overload the tendons unless I'm doing cable preacher curls. I had an amazing pump throughout all biceps exercises EZ-BAR PREACHER CURLS ..... Pumped STANDING DB HAMMER CURLS ..... Pumped CABLE CURLS WITH ROPE .... Pumped Lots of dropsets and could even do some nice slow over-pumped empty EZ-Bar curls at the end. Now the forearms were carved from stone, could not compress the muscle in my flexor seven with these strong hands.

4.3 Day 8: Fuck me I get hungry with this stuff, Hmm I'm hungry again..... Time to eat lol

4.4 Still feel strong on this product, pump is very good, actually pump is unreal, I can even get a great pump under a flex when it's hot. Oh and I'm still fairly lean holding 95kg. Shoulder striations and veins are off the hook :)

4.5 The pump I'm feeling in this stuff is like slin, straight from the first set of leg extensions I knew this was different. Also I don't sweat that much at gym but tonight I was soaked, it's like being on a fat burner.

4.6 @O.N. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC JUICE???
just hammerd a shoulders and biceps workout! What did I think of it??!! It was like training on a combo of Tren and insulin. Throwing shit around like it was nothing and the pump... OMFG THE PUMP WAS INSANE!!!!! Everything swelled up full of blood and I almost didn't recognise myself lol I haven't had a workout like this in a looong time. I struggled at times to lift because the muscle bellies were so full they couldn't move properly, rear delts in the reverse pec deck... Holy friggin shitballs!!! Oucha! A quick regroup and the strength was back better than ever, ones gotta be pretty chuffed doing seated lateral raises with 25kg each arm! And don't get me started on the biceps, I actually dropped the weights trying to re rack them when my forearms over pumped and I lost all finger strength. You're on a winner here big man!!!!

4.7 Well I'm officially 3.5 weeks into this trial It's definitely working as described. I'm going to run another 2 weeks but will cease there. Being off cycle I'm loving the on cycle feel THIS IS THE BEST LEGAL SUPPLEMENT IVE EVER USED BY FAR!

4.8 there is definitely no denying the 3 week growth in the legs!

4.9 Upper body transformation in a month

Isn't this "ProjectPete" an employee of yours O.N. ie. a Moderator on your forum?