• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
YES YES YES!!

Talk about an amazing game, ref was all over the place with his bad calls. Coopers kicking was off again, just glad they were able to score enough tries.

Was a good atmosphere at the game, little friendly banter with a crusaders fan in front of us. Congratulations from him in the end, which wouldn't happen in league.

YES YES YES!!

Talk about an amazing game, ref was all over the place with his bad calls. Coopers kicking was off again, just glad they were able to score enough tries.

Was a good atmosphere at the game, little friendly banter with a crusaders fan in front of us. Congratulations from him in the end, which wouldn't happen in league.

where were you sitting?

Section 313 row 9.

I was on the other side of the field where they walk out from behind the goals lines.

Were you at the game?

Trying to find a stream that is showing a replay..

Section 313 row 9.

I was on the other side of the field where they walk out from behind the goals lines.

Were you at the game?

Trying to find a stream that is showing a replay..

nah i had a seat way at the top, like section 708 or something but i couldn't make it in time.

Forgot to mention, the main sour point of the entire night was the booing of the crusaders when the game had finished.

I know it's the done thing in australia to boo the losing team, but I honestly thought union supporters were above this.

You went to paintball instead of the Super 15 final?

You mad????

lol yes mad

you mad i shot a girl in the head during paintball?

Forgot to mention, the main sour point of the entire night was the booing of the crusaders when the game had finished.

I know it's the done thing in australia to boo the losing team, but I honestly thought union supporters were above this.

yep, im bias but kiwi crowds and south african crowds are better ha

Never had booing of the losing team where I am from. Unless that losing team was the home team.

Cooper is going to be a major prob come World cup time - his defence is terrible - I think he will crumble at the world cup big time....

Reds played well and Crusaders didnt really step up which was bad to see...Crusaders remind me of the All Black teams of the past - to much talent, to many options = hard to make a solid game plan.

I think this will give the All Blacks more motivation though to succeed at the world cup and I think (not bagging) that it will give an already over-confident (for no reason) wallabies even more of an ego - which will be bad for them - because they already can not play as a unit due to this.

Saw the Wallabies squad - no huge surprises - very young and talented team - forwards are lacking as normal - but if Pocock/beale/James o'conner fire there could be problems for other teams - but seeing as though the Wallabies really only have 3-4 players that can turn a game I think teams such as England/South Africa/New Zealand will be able to shut them down.

Pocock is easy to shut down if he is a targeted player, Beale is if they just dont kick to him and James O'conner its hard to say seeing as though its a question mark where he will even play - if hes on the wing then Wallabies have done the shutting down for the other teams lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXGAxJT7PXc&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪Super 15 2011 : Highlights‬‏[/ame]

How terrible were the wallabies against Samoa.

It's like they thought they could just rock up and do what they want. Alesana Tuilaigi is a bulldozer!

Reminds me of Lomu with his speed and size.

They ought to hang their heads in shame.

After the high of the QLD Reds winning, this is an all-time low.

Davies made Tuilaigi look better than he is. Sure he can do some good tackles, but against a smarter, faster better winger (cory jane, habana) well he wouldn't make an impact. Rod davies did not even do anything at all.

Ill give the aussies some mercy, robbie deans was testing out a whole new team, i think apart from a few players, most of them were new wallabies?

Sucks how springboks are bringing a second string team over for tri nations, yes i know world cup is on but come on that is going to be so boring.

Honestly and this is no dis-respect to Samoa but really the Wallabies should be able to field a 2nd/3rd string side and beat them.

This once again shows that there is no depth within Australian rugby at all.

Like really how can the Wallabies not beat Samoa....

This is not a good reflection on what they may do come tri-nations/world cup time BUT to come off last yr and start the yr again like this...honestly whats going on Wallabies.

Its a scary time for Australian rugby atm - they really really need to put in a National comp under super rugby to strengthen the depth of players....again much like ITM cup in New Zealand and Currie Cup in South Africa....

Atm I have no idea whats going on in the minds of the Australian Rugby but they need to do something....saying that I wouldnt be surprised if they turn around and pull off a World Cup win lol.

GO ALL BLACKS.