• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think England will be good - wouldnt be surprised if they make the final.

Australia will be good but may just be beaten through big game experience - they played well on sat but again so hard to judge playing a 2nd string side. Plus they never play that well in New Zealand.

All Blacks are not playing a full strength side again this weekend V SA so AGAIN its hard to really judge how teams are going to go.

I think it will be a NZ v England final.

as long as nz win im happy

Thoughts on the new All Blacks jersey?? - I think they look great! - was pretty pissed when they got rid of the white collar.

Thoughts on the game - AB's just to good, SA playing somewhat 2nd string side but so was AB's.

5369071.jpg

calendar.jpg

Wallabies just beat a 2nd string SA side....I guess they will take the win

The thing I have been thinking about is the Wallabies dont have a 2nd string side/players - theres no1 to back up so what happens if acouple of key players got injured...mmmmm

imagine facing that haka, i wouldn't even catch a ball id be so scared.

Some aussies rugby shows are talking about getting rid of the haka as it gives the all blacks an advantage. IRB better not.

ahhh dammit. well done wallabies. But all blacks just couldn't perform. First half really cost them. But dam the 2nd half for 20 mins was completely dominated by all blacks.