• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Go reds. Hope they beat the blues. I'll be there tonight working at the stadium. Even though I am a crusaders supporter, I hope reds win today

Reds vs Blues tonight should be one hell of a game. Hoping the Reds can get the win for a home grand final.

Go reds. Hope they beat the blues. I'll be there tonight working at the stadium. Even though I am a crusaders supporter, I hope reds win today

what are you working as, security?

I might be there if i can make it in time

Was a great game, the last second try in first half to the blues was soft but could see it coming. They tried a few times down the middle and the Reds always looked weak.

I think Crusaders will be to strong in the final - Iam going to say Crusaders by 15.

Iam somewhat surprised Nonu has stayed in New Zealand to be honest Iam sure he would of been getting alot of offers from Japan and Europe in the 6 figure range - I guess he wants his All Blacks spot back.

I wouldnt be surprised if you see the best Nonu in years next yr - he is a nasty lil man and will be pissed the F off lol.

im excited about this game, usually im only interested.

^yeah if i was nonu i would have ridden the money train all the way to europe

im excited about this game, usually im only interested.

^yeah if i was nonu i would have ridden the money train all the way to europe

I think hes 29 this yr - so say hes 31-32 when his contract is over - he would prob be able to go on a 3-4 yr contract over-seas after that and then prob move into a player/mentor/coach role like Umaga did over-seas.

He is the sorta player that will prob be around till hes about 40 lol

Gonna be a good game. I'm from Christchurch so I support the Crusaders but it is good to see the Reds get up for a change.

I think hes 29 this yr - so say hes 31-32 when his contract is over - he would prob be able to go on a 3-4 yr contract over-seas after that and then prob move into a player/mentor/coach role like Umaga did over-seas.

He is the sorta player that will prob be around till hes about 40 lol

dam, he gonna be rich as haha

a lot of the good all blacks that go over to europe end up playing to their around 40, kelleher, collins i think. Because they are so high in demand, everyone wants an all black lol

Two of my Cousins played for the Crusaders and one went on to play for the All Blacks. After he retired he was the assistant coach to Robbie Deans for the Crusdaders. He is now the Coach for the Hurricanes.

Two of my Cousins played for the Crusaders and one went on to play for the All Blacks. After he retired he was the assistant coach to Robbie Deans for the Crusdaders. He is now the Coach for the Hurricanes.

wow, impressive. I've got a second cousin playing for chiefs 2nd team thats about it ha

wow, impressive. I've got a second cousin playing for chiefs 2nd team thats about it ha

I remember one time back in the day. I think it was 1992 or 93. He was playing for the ALL Black Colts. They were over here with the All Blacks and it was a game at Ballymore vs The Wallabies. After the game my dad and I got to go back to after game catch up in some sort of conference room where they had this big spread on and I got to meet the both teams. Meeting Jonah was a big high light for me. I was 12 or 13 and I remember just looking up and seeing this huge dude shaking my hand.

dam, he gonna be rich as haha

a lot of the good all blacks that go over to europe end up playing to their around 40, kelleher, collins i think. Because they are so high in demand, everyone wants an all black lol

Mate its coz nowdays they are in such good condition and playing in europe is alot less on the body so these guys can play till they are 35-40 - and like you said even if they are not really near what they used to be their name alone will get them million bucks lol.

Look at Toulon and Stade de France in the Frence comp - both those teams pretty much just buy every single past great player good or bad (now) and pay them a shit load lol. Willy Mason is playing for Stade de France and has only played one game of union lol...hes prob on close to a million if not more!!! - just coz hes the big willy lol...its abit of a joke but great for the players lol