• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its a scary time for Australian rugby atm - they really really need to put in a National comp under super rugby to strengthen the depth of players....again much like ITM cup in New Zealand and Currie Cup in South Africa....

They tried a National Comp a few years back and it failed, but I do agree they need to try it again and make it work

Cant wait for the All Blacks World Cup Jersey to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reckon it will be a tight black shirt. :p

They tried a National Comp a few years back and it failed, but I do agree they need to try it again and make it work

I reckon it will be a tight black shirt. :p

Yea mate - they gave it one year and said coz it ran at a loss they canned it....well did they really think it would go into profit its 1st year...no effort was really put into it.

Yea mate - they gave it one year and said coz it ran at a loss they canned it....well did they really think it would go into profit its 1st year...no effort was really put into it.
5mil loss mate. Dunno about you but I don't think that fits too many peoples business plans too well.

5mil loss mate. Dunno about you but I don't think that fits too many peoples business plans too well.

The fact of the matter is, is that there really wasnt a huge effort put in to making in successful - maybe they thought it would just be a straight off the bat success which with something like that it normally prob wont be.

Australian rugby have been full of excuses the last few yrs and its caught upto them - we cant just run on natrual talent anymore the world has caught up.

Honestly I can either see the Wallabies winning the world cup who being knocked out in the pool/QF game.

All Blacks playing Fiji tonight! - keen to see how they preform! - NZ by 30.

Also Wallabies playing South Africa this weekend - SA bringing an under-strength side and the Wallabies...well they are the Wallabies lol...so have no idea about this game...im going to say South Africa by 7.

is sonny bill playing?

Nah mate - they rested some players.

What do ppl think about the Wallabies last night? - beating a SA 2nds side by 20 points - some of the play was great but they could not finish them off in the 2nd half - I had SA as the better side in the 2nd half.

Still some worrying signs for the Wallabies - Cooper - where to start with this guy lol - its either 100% or nothing from him - plays either work or they dont - I would not feel safe with this guy in my side come World Cup time.

Wallabies still have work to do and reallt hard game to judge seeing as though SA had 21 players out lol.

They were ok. I watched bits and pieces in between the League.

They won't beat the Kiwi's unless they improve substantially.

Cooper did a good job it's the guys playing either side of him just aren't use to his style of game play as you could see with his flat passes being dropped.

Glad gitaeu didn't play and they put o'connor in, he was just on fire the entire night as was Ioane.

Cooper did a good job it's the guys playing either side of him just aren't use to his style of game play as you could see with his flat passes being dropped.

Glad gitaeu didn't play and they put o'connor in, he was just on fire the entire night as was Ioane.

Genia at 9 has played all year with him at the Reds - I have to say that the players either side of him make him look better than he is.

Genia is by far a much more developed well rounded player than Cooper.

You have to remember that South Africa let the Wallabies do whatever they wanted for 60mins - till the new South African 5/8 came on (I think Lambie) who was a MUCH better player than the other 5/8 and controled the game alot better. When a player like Cooper is allowed to do whatever he wants then of course he will open up the box of razzle dazzle.

This is a terrible game to cast judgement on the Wallabies because as I said they were playing a South African 2nds team - even the SA coach and captain didnt even look bothered that they lost...they expected it lol.

That was the worst ive ever seen South Africa play and I would still say they were the better team in the 2nd half.

Some all blacks training in gym - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-WxMf9L5w&feature=player_embedded]‪Gym Session All Blacks Front Row‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Joel who are you tipping for finals in world cup? I know All Blacks but their opponents?

Joel who are you tipping for finals in world cup? I know All Blacks but their opponents?

I think England will be good - wouldnt be surprised if they make the final.

Australia will be good but may just be beaten through big game experience - they played well on sat but again so hard to judge playing a 2nd string side. Plus they never play that well in New Zealand.

All Blacks are not playing a full strength side again this weekend V SA so AGAIN its hard to really judge how teams are going to go.

I think it will be a NZ v England final.