• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sharks vs raiders is what id like to see.

Imo, it could be anything haha.
Ill just be happy to see melbourne not win anything.

Tim.

Melbourne Storm v Cronulla Sharks is my tip.

But I wouldn't be surprised if its Canberra v Sharkies. Storm have a habit of falling over after being giant-killers all season. Having that week off can be a curse, even in this day and age of performance scientists etc.

You could be right stiff meister.
Some teams trip over after a week off. Cronulla on the other hand i think really needed it so may benefit greatly from it and farken belt cowboys lol.

We'll see. One thing i think is certain is we are going to get two very different but very good games of footy this weekend!

Tim.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Its not about playing 80 minutes. More about skill maintenance.

Tim.

That's totally different to a decent practice match.

Get a group of competitive guys even on the same team for an "easy practice match" and watch it go full on mental after 5 minutes.

I'm gonna have to support the Cowboys. I love watching the big 3 Scott, Tamou and Taumalolo get a roll on. But the Sharkies have a pretty handy Forward pack too.

This is what we live for. Two big forward packs going hammer n tongs at each other ............. then Thurston and Morgan with time and space to work their magic!

A royal flogging. Most points put on cowboys all year.
Well done Sharkies! Now take it all the way!

Tim.