• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Raiders are in trouble i think without thier no.9. And possibly still missing Austin. Though williams have definitely filled in well there admittedly, i feel they need one of those guys to get thier arses healthy.

Tim.

Heard Panther win on the radio driving down to Brissy yesterday, i was pretty surprised.

Hope the cowboys win this weekend Vs Brissy.

So Raiders are gone?

Broncs were a long shot. Without Jack Reid and now Roberts who'll be suspended, they'll be even longer shots.

Who's the dark horse this year? Always one!

They are comparing Moylin to Lockyer.
Puleeese dont. DON'T.

Lockyer could not tackle. Nada, nothing.

Cowboys $1.48 - Broncs $2.75 "drifting".

Raiders $1.80 - Panthers $2.05 "narrowing".

Hey, what was the bet we had during the regular season?

Lol. Shrek barracks for Penrith and Timeah barracks for West-tigers. Both Shrek's team and Timeah's team sit outside the top 8 while the Broncos, after a form slump, sit in sixth.

If Penrith and Wests don't finish ahead of the Broncos on the Ladder, then you two, Shrek and Timeah, have to suck each off. You should be good at that, had plenty of practise! :D

^ Actually, Shrek and Timeah sucking each other off is a bit redundant. They've been doing that non-stop so far.