• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Followed your lead Stiffy, nice little multi with the Sharks/Storm/Crows last night.
I have a feeling in my right nut that the Doggies will get the job done

Mbye ran around Cartwright like he was standing still.
Cartwright has no business being 5/8 with no speed. Poorly coached. He needs to be back row.

Yep, Wallace was voted by the NRL Players for a few seasons as the "toughest Player in the Comp". You don't get that rep lightly. Phil Gould knows his stuff. He brought Anthony Griffin in as he knows what a good Coach Griffin is:

"Griffin coached the colts teams for Redcliffe (1995–97), winning the premiership in 1997.[SUP][4][/SUP] The following year he moved to Brisbane Norths, taking them to the colts premiership in his first year there, and also coaching the Queensland under 17s representative team in 1998. After another colts premiership with Norths in 2000, Griffin joined the coaching staff of the NRL's Melbourne Storm and was Chris Anderson's then Mark Murray's assistant in 2001 and 2002. Returning to Queensland, he coached the Souths Logan Magpies in the Queensland Cup from 2003 to 2004. He then joined the Redcliffe Dolphins, coaching them from 2005 to 2007 and winning the competition with them in 2006. He also coached the Queensland Residents side in 2007."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Griffin_(rugby_league)

It's a pity Penrith haven't got enough Money to attract good Players. If so they'd be Premiership contenders.

Broncs v Cowboys?

Penrith v Raiders?

Hmmmmm!

Cowboys.
Penrith.

Tim.

Yeah, I think Cowboys should win, Broncs allow too many points.

I haven't watched a lot of either Canberra or Penrith this season but both Teams are well coached. I like a monster pack, so I might just barrack for the Raiders.