• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ended up a good game. Thought the Sharks were going to pack it in with a couple of injuries but pulled thru. Well deserved!

Now melbourne can finally fuck off.
Sharks earnt that. A very cleanly refereed game. Too bad fifita scored the winner....but such is life.
Nice to see Cameron Smith lose another GF. He made one of the few errors in todays game, i enjoyed that.

I said this morning that if the sharks could control the pace and minimize the errors, they would win.

Onya sharkies. Great win. And so continues the statistical pattern of tean no.3 making the final and winning...since 99.

Tim.

Great pictures this morning! Sharkies and the trophy!!

My favourite part of the game was probably Ennis' niggling efforts! He got to them. He got the players that said he wouldnt. It was awesome.

Grub? Not even a little bit. Menace? Absolutely.

Tim.

Shannon Boyd picked as a starting Prop for the Kangaroos against the Kiwis.

I hope Boyd was injured in that Preliminary Final Canberra played against Melbourne where Boyd went MIA, otherwise the Kiwis are going to smell blood and go right after him.

a lot of rugby and league on this weekend gents.my predictions

All Blacks to beat Ireland
Australia to beat Wales
Kangaroos to beat the Kiwis.

pretty straightforward.

Wales toured here a few months ago and put up a good showing in the first 2 tests however the Aussies seem to be improving and i like the look of their forward pack.They have some real size now.They actually got on top of the All Blacks for a fair chunk of the last game.Its in the backs where Aussie seem a bit disjointed which is weird because historically Australia has produced quality.Cheika needs to pick a team and stick with it which builds cohesion.

the All Blacks lost for the first time ever to Ireland.domestic violence and suicides just went up in NZ.A great result for world rugby and an end of a 18 match winning streak.

strangely im not fussed.they have pretty much pulverised all comers this year so maybe complacency was an issue.they have a return match in dublin in 2 weeks which will be a humdinger

Wales were diabolical yesterday, they're first half display was absolutely gutless.

The only thing worse than wales was the decision to make Foley Man of the Match, he was putrid.

Wales were diabolical yesterday, they're first half display was absolutely gutless.

The only thing worse than wales was the decision to make Foley Man of the Match, he was putrid.

Wales toured here earlier this year and gave quite a good account of themselves but it seems they are the Wallabies bunnies.

Australia taking on the scots at murrayfields today, wonder if they will get vengeance against us for some of those "questionable" scrum penalties in the world cup quarters.

They'll be hungry and we're ripe for the picking IMO