• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I find the whole concept of a game of footy of Black Men versus White Men to be racist. I actually have no interest either.

I'd have more interest if some of the players started talkin smack like "C'mon coon!". Might spice things up abit.
Fucken agree totally.
Stupid concept.
Now they are talking about Abo v Maori

I'd probably prefer the Coons versus non Coons game of Rugby League to the Rah Rah game.

Rugby league is for commies. You have 5 goes, then I'll have 5 goes. Refs let things go to even it up for previous poor decisions.

Rugby league is for commies. You have 5 goes, then I'll have 5 goes. Refs let things go to even it up for previous poor decisions.

6 tackles mate, 6 tackles.

While I can't deny the appeal of stomping on someones head in a Maul, I do think Rugby League is the tougher sport.

Karmichael Hunt already penalised for a shoulder charge. Even a stint in aerial ping pong couldn't get it out of him.

6 tackles mate, 6 tackles.

While I can't deny the appeal of stomping on someones head in a Maul, I do think Rugby League is the tougher sport.

League is too inconsequential with all this reset and wait at tackle stuff

And it shows throughout most sets. 15 wannabe heroes a side

Prefer rugby. Team sport

:p

League is too inconsequential with all this reset and wait at tackle stuff

And it shows throughout most sets. 15 wannabe heroes a side

Prefer rugby. Team sport

:p

17 heroes per side, not 15.

Both are good sports, just League is the tougher game due to the fact it is more of a collision sport, were as Rugby is the "running game".

Aust smashed by NZ gain in sevens quarter final.

I think we will struggle to get a medal in mens comp 2016 Rio Olympics.

yrdGG6N.jpg

Does anyone else find it funny that these stories ALWAYS come out just before the start of the season? Is it really good/bad marketing from the NRL or does the media wait to stir the pot....

Does anyone else find it funny that these stories ALWAYS come out just before the start of the season? Is it really good/bad marketing from the NRL or does the media wait to stir the pot....

Have heard rumours that the cops were meant to be going after the kingpins not glory hunting arresting footy players

Have heard rumours that the cops were meant to be going after the kingpins not glory hunting arresting footy players

It really does not surprise me - I just love how theres always something at the start of the season and it just makes me think if this is just a TERRIBLY GOOD marketing campaign run by the NRL lol....