• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Former NRL star Craig Field found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter

"
Former NRL player Craig Field has been found not guilty of murder but guilty of the manslaughter of farmer Kelvin Kane outside a north coast pub.Mr Kane, 50, was found lying unconscious outside the Kingscliff Beach hotel on the NSW north coast on July 15, 2012. The Tweed cattle farmer was placed on life support in hospital but later died."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw...t-guilty-of-manslaughter-20141209-123fjo.html

Before we know it the League and Union will be on soon! Yeaa buddy...

Super Rugby starts in about 22-23 days :eek:

Also it World Cup Year - who will get the cup?

New Zealand, England, South Africa, - even Ireland, France have been looking the goods....

All Blacks have a terrible record at world cups in the northern hemisphere.Not ruling them out as they always have a formidable squad,but im picking France to win.I think its time for them to win.

All Blacks have a terrible record at world cups in the northern hemisphere.Not ruling them out as they always have a formidable squad,but im picking France to win.I think its time for them to win.

Your def correct with that mate haha - currently they prob have the most experienced sporting side nearly ever - across all sports - but they are walking a fine line of players getting to the point where they are over the hill....you will see a big change in the All Blacks over the next 12-24 months as alot of these experienced players retire from International Rugby - The All Blacks development system and the ability to blood new players though has pretty much set them up that they shouldn't have to much drama keeping the top spot on the rankings.

France are always that "dark horse" that everyone expects them to do the unexpected - and they always perform at World Cups.... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did win it....

Your def correct with that mate haha - currently they prob have the most experienced sporting side nearly ever - across all sports - but they are walking a fine line of players getting to the point where they are over the hill....you will see a big change in the All Blacks over the next 12-24 months as alot of these experienced players retire from International Rugby - The All Blacks development system and the ability to blood new players though has pretty much set them up that they shouldn't have to much drama keeping the top spot on the rankings.

France are always that "dark horse" that everyone expects them to do the unexpected - and they always perform at World Cups.... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did win it....

accurate goalkicking man.if carter isnt playing thats where the all blacks are vulnerable.the style of rugby is different at world cups,especially quarters ,semis onwards..they are a great side full of great players but as you say is this a year too far for the likes of mccaw?only time will tell.

the french have beaten the all blacks twice in `99 and 2007 plus almost won in 2011.they are a skitzophrenic team man.they will lose to worse teams than them but can beat the best on their day.im only guessing btw.lol.im nostra-dumass.

French kunce... fekkin' hate 'em (their rugby team at least)

Dirty, dirty, dirty kunce... ball grabbing, face rucking, arse poking, wine swilling homos...

Go the ABs. We our own worst enemies.

Look at the last World cup at home. We JUST made it in man. If they didn't bring on Steven Donald for that droppy, we would've been fucked.

And they should've been a walk over in the lead up they were nothing.

Will give the froggies one thing. They sure know how to rise to the occasion.

Us kiwis are really talented but prone to choking.

Abo's v The Rest tonight.
Anyone watching. [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; ?

I have little interest.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; got link for streaming super rugby? Wiziwig took their site down this year.

Abo's v The Rest tonight.
Anyone watching. @El Stiffy ; ?

I have little interest.

I find the whole concept of a game of footy of Black Men versus White Men to be racist. I actually have no interest either.

I'd have more interest if some of the players started talkin smack like "C'mon coon!". Might spice things up abit.