• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wallabies side to play Ireland -

1. James Slipper (Queensland Reds- 61 Tests)
2. Saia Fainga’a (Queensland Reds – 34 Tests)
3. Sekope Kepu (NSW Waratahs – 50 Tests)
4. Sam Carter (ACT Brumbies – 9 Tests)
5. Rob Simmons (Queensland Reds – 48 Tests)
6. Luke Jones (Melbourne Rebels – 1 Test)
7. Michael Hooper (c - NSW Waratahs – 40 Tests)
8. Ben McCalman (Western Force – 36 Tests)
9. Nick Phipps (NSW Waratahs – 26 Tests)
10. Bernard Foley (NSW Waratahs – 16 Tests)
11. Henry Speight (ACT Brumbies – uncapped)*
12. Matt Toomua (ACT Brumbies – 19 Tests)
13. Tevita Kuridrani (ACT Brumbies – 19 Tests)
14. Adam Ashley-Cooper (NSW Waratahs – 102 Tests)
15. Israel Folau (NSW Waratahs – 27 Tests)

Reserves
16. James Hanson (Queensland Reds – 7 Tests)
17. Benn Robinson (NSW Waratahs – 70 Tests)
18. Tetera Faulkner (Western Force – 1 Test)
19. Will Skelton (NSW Waratahs – 6 Tests)
20. Jake Schatz (Queensland Reds – 1 Test)
21. Will Genia (Queensland Reds – 57 Tests)
22. Quade Cooper (Queensland Reds – 51 Tests)
23. Kurtley Beale (NSW Waratahs – 47 Tests)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*On Debut[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Surprised to see Mcmahon out - unless he is injured? Luke Jones is a handy replacement though - 23yrs old, 197cm and 111kgs - def not small....

Speight finally gets in - lets see what he can do at an international level...

...and of course Beale is back in....prob come on for Toomua with about 20-30 mins to go maybe - depending on how the game is being played out - is Lilo injured? surprised he isn't in the 23 either....would rather him there than someone like Cooper for example....
[/FONT]

All Blacks side to play Wales -

Starting XV:

1. Wyatt Crockett (35)
2. Dane Coles (26)
3. Owen Franks (66)
4. Brodie Retallick (35)
5. Samuel Whitelock (61)
6. Jerome Kaino (55)
7. Richie McCaw - captain (136)
8. Kieran Read (71)
9. Aaron Smith (37)
10. Beauden Barrett (27)
11. Julian Savea (32)
12. Sonny Bill Williams (22)
13. Conrad Smith (84)
14. Charles Piutau (13)
15. Ben Smith (37)

Reserves:

16. Keven Mealamu (122)
17. Joe Moody (7)
18. Charlie Faumuina (26)
19. Patrick Tuipulotu (6)
20. Liam Messam (39)
21. TJ Perenara (10)
22. Colin Slade (16)
23. Ryan Crotty (12)

All Blacks have pretty much gone with their full strength side - the backrow combo is back, Conrad is back - I still think even though they have got 3-4 of the best 5/8's in the world they still don't know which one to go with - Dan Carter had a SHOCKER last week - I am a fan of Slade but honestly happy to see either Barrett or Carter (once he has had alot more game time) in the 10 jersey....

SBW has been one of the standouts this tour - Union is def his game more-so than league...

Can the Wallabies end the tour on a positive note?

Will be interested to see what the 1st XV looks like this weekend - I wouldn't be surprised if Cooper starts to be honest - I reckon they will change it up.

Wallabies have dropped to 5th place on the IRB Rankings (now known as World Rugby rankings) - If Wales had a good win V Springboks then possibly Australia could slip to 6th if England gave them a flogging.

Wallabies V England - England by 4

Springboks V Wales - Springboks by 10

You reckon they'll be lining up for a crack at Gallen now. He gets abit messy in a brawl doesn't he. Watts looked a bit better

anyone watching sevens.

good match in womens final yesterday, NZ got to beat Aust in last minute.

I find 7's sort of boring to watch - it has somewhat exploded as a sport in it's own right but still can't bring myself to watch much haha....

Will prob be playing abit of 7's in Feb....will be interesting....needing to work on dat der fitnesss.... ;)

Greg Bird fined for urinating on a police car a day after his wedding

"Gold Coast Titans captain Greg Bird has been fined after he urinated on a police car a day after his wedding in Byron Bay. Police said the 30-year-old representative forward was spotted by a number of witnesses urinating on the fully marked police car moments after leaving a Bay Street premises at 7:45pm on Sunday.Bird attended Byron Bay police station on Monday morning where he was issued with a criminal infringement notice, police said. The incident happened a day after Bird married Becky Rochow, the sister of Newcastle Knights forward Robbie Rochow, in a ceremony at Byron Bay."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-a-day-after-his-wedding-20141208-122ht6.html

What is it with present or former Cronulla Sharks players, pissing and crapping in public? Carny, Bird and Gallen.

Greg Bird's statement:

""After getting married on Saturday night down in Byron Bay, my wife and I caught up with friends and family at the Beach Hotel on the Sunday night for dinner, after which we went to our car parked down near the beach and actually adjacent to a police car," Bird said. "I stupidly and regretfully went to the toilet in between the two cars, in the space and obviously facing away from my family. I know it was a stupid and dumb thing to do but I really want to emphasise the fact that I didn't intend to disrespect anybody and I definitely didn't do it on the car. I would like to apologise to the club and its fans, anyone I may have offended, especially to my wife Becky. It put a dampener on our wedding weekend. I am incredibly embarrassed and disappointed in myself."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-dampener-on-his-wedding-20141208-122rii.html

Fckn GOLD. I like how he made sure to face away from his Family while taking a piss - what a Gentleman :D

Last edited:
Greg Bird's statement:

""After getting married on Saturday night down in Byron Bay, my wife and I caught up with friends and family at the Beach Hotel on the Sunday night for dinner, after which we went to our car parked down near the beach and actually adjacent to a police car," Bird said. "I stupidly and regretfully went to the toilet in between the two cars, in the space and obviously facing away from my family. I know it was a stupid and dumb thing to do but I really want to emphasise the fact that I didn't intend to disrespect anybody and I definitely didn't do it on the car. I would like to apologise to the club and its fans, anyone I may have offended, especially to my wife Becky. It put a dampener on our wedding weekend. I am incredibly embarrassed and disappointed in myself."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-dampener-on-his-wedding-20141208-122rii.html

Fckn GOLD. I like how he made sure to face away from his Family while taking a piss - what a Gentleman :D

No bubbling. I am disappointed.

And the wankers calling for him to be fired. Fucking give me a break. These soft cocks need to harden up. Taken a piss in the car park, big deal.

No bubbling. I am disappointed.

And the wankers calling for him to be fired. Fucking give me a break. These soft cocks need to harden up. Taken a piss in the car park, big deal.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I mean c'mon, who amongst us hasn't taken a piss on a Police car with our Family, friends and new Bride present.

Kunt should be promoted as a role model - he did turn away from his Family, friends and new Bride while he took the piss :D

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I mean c'mon, who amongst us hasn't taken a piss on a Police car with our Family, friends and new Bride present.

Kunt should be promoted as a role model - he did turn away from his Family, friends and new Bride while he took the piss :D

Fuck I took a knee in the airport car park recently.

Pretty drunk one night about about 9pm in Melb decided to take a piss before lining up for a nightclub. Took a piss on what I though was a blank wall then almost done my eyes focused and I was pissing on a tinted window of a chock full restaurant.

It's not uncommon out in the country for blokes after a few drinks to take a dump on someone's car for a laugh. Gotta love country footy clubs. No bans for that shit.