• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rugby this weekend - (The main games)

Wallabies V France - Wallabies by 10 - You never have any idea though what France will bring - so they (France) could win by 20 lol

All Blacks V Scotland - All Blacks by 15-20

England V Springboks - England by 5

Rugby this weekend - (The main games)

Wallabies V France - Wallabies by 10 - You never have any idea though what France will bring - so they (France) could win by 20 lol

All Blacks V Scotland - All Blacks by 15-20

England V Springboks - England by 5

Yup... French are a hoodoo team for us as well.

Creamed them leading up to the final of the RWC and just pipped them by 1 to win the damn thing.

Would've been a lot of sad-sacks come Monday if we didn't win that game after the last RWC.

They durty kunce players man...

Just ask Buck Shelford. No other team would condone the ripping of the opposing players scrote.

Check out the Sunday papers tomorrow, they usually have some good deals on flights.

on my way to the airport. makes me fucking sick. aus should be untouchable with a fucking 3rd string team. no disrespect to nz they are a good team.. but aus should be in another league compared to them.

the aus/queensland team was in a different class compared to the all
blacks when it comes to perfection of their sport.. or were. what the fuck is going on, anyone?

on my way to the airport. makes me fucking sick. aus should be untouchable with a fucking 3rd string team. no disrespect to nz they are a good team.. but aus should be in another league compared to them.

the aus/queensland team was in a different class compared to the all
blacks when it comes to perfection of their sport.. or were. what the fuck is going on, anyone?
Kiwis we're just better on the night.. Kiwis had a bunch of players missing too.

Rugby this weekend -

Wales V All Blacks - All Blacks by 13

Ireland V Wallabies - Ireland by 5

Italy V Springboks - Springboks by 18