• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't people have a right to an opinion; I also reckon the haka is a crock of shit, but I reluctantly have to watch it again and again.

Did I say people can't have an opinion - no1 forces u too watch it or sports that contain it.

I like watching various footy codes; i just don't like silly dances and people poking their tongue out. Bloody rude and disrespectful to the opposition.

I like watching various footy codes; i just don't like silly dances and people poking their tongue out. Bloody rude and disrespectful to the opposition.

But you understand other teams LIKE facing it right? From a rugby union point of view facing the Haka is one of the highlights of a players career...

Yes, I can understand that.

I think most players would enjoy it.

There was the instance once when players turned their back on it, but i think most just go with it now.

Yes, I can understand that.

I think most players would enjoy it.

There was the instance once when players turned their back on it, but i think most just go with it now.

We played 6 sides in NZ and the last one didn't do the haka, we were all spewing. It's amazing, even at schoolboy level.

You clearly have no understanding of the Haka or sport in general - teams get just as pumped up watching it as the kiwis do performing it.

The Haka is one of the greatest things in sport - for the teams that face it and for the kiwis doing it.

Prop the stupidest post I have ever seen.

When I watch rugby I want to see rugby. If I want to watch a shit kiwi dance I'll go to a nightclub in wellington after midnight.

Greatest things in sport. lol. You serious bro.

Last edited:
When I watch rugby I want to see rugby. If I want to watch a shit kiwi dance I'll go to a nightclub in wellington after midnight.

Greatest things in sport. lol. You serious bro.

Don't watch the Haka then? Turn over to another channel then back if it is such an issue

Last edited:
Don't watch the Haka then? Turn over to another channel then back if it is such an issue

Don't worry bro.. I know you and @taurus ; get it.

At its core, it's a cultural thing and the most 'ethnic' thing to grace Bazza's place was the Pataks his Mrs. made last night for tea.

Bazz is still dirty on the fact that our bovines are more attractive than the Aussie variety. Nothing personal ;)

Don't worry bro.. I know you and @taurus ; get it.

At its core, it's a cultural thing and the most 'ethnic' thing to grace Bazza's place was the Pataks his Mrs. made last night for tea.

Bazz is still dirty on the fact that our bovines are more attractive than the Aussie variety. Nothing personal ;)

Go back to NZ and back to those animals you got caught rooting

By the way, NZ cows are the shittest of any developed country. For comparison U.S. Cows produce on average nearly 3 times kiwi cows. Lol. Retards.

I had fish and chips for tea last night. Lol.

Go back to NZ and back to those animals you got caught rooting

By the way, NZ cows are the shittest of any developed country. For comparison U.S. Cows produce on average nearly 3 times kiwi cows. Lol. Retards.

I had fish and chips for tea last night. Lol.

Bahaha... What grates on you the most bru?

The fact they let us in so easily, or the fact that your ladies find us irresistible? :cool:

Bahaha... What grates on you the most bru?

The fact they let us in so easily, or the fact that your ladies find us irresistible? :cool:

The kiwis that stay in NZ are great. It's the ones that leave and feel that they need to tell you how awesome NZ is and go on about chully buns, jandals, pineapple lumps and judder bars.

Lol...so true, most kiwis I meet can't stop going on about how much better it is, I'm like; fuck off back then!!

Lol...so true, most kiwis I meet can't stop going on about how much better it is, I'm like; fuck off back then!!

Lol.meets two kiwis ever and thinks they're all the phucking same.

By that same token you must be a racist bogan who bangs his sister and runs over abos on the weekends?

No one asked you. Bro.

lol nz isnt a better place to live.im glad i came here.im annoyed i didnt jump over 20 yrs ago.however it does me laugh a bit when i hear aussies whinging about how hard financially you have it.
mofos are rich as.

Last edited:
dont lump "us" in the same boat..me and the goat lover are from the same rock and i reckon hes a weird homo.loooool.just kidding testicles..you are cool bro.

well sorta.

i think?

Last edited: