• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I heard they are saying he will go in as a Punter? I thought he may be in special teams to run the ball from a kick-off (whatever they call that) - even these roles he will make more money and do 1/8 of the work "on the field" - as [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; said though its a different ball game over there - the pool of players coming up and wanting a position is HUGE and they are cut throat with players UNLESS you are the total best of the best - but most even if they get injured will be cut from the squad - and alot simply become free agents looking for a team to pick them up again...

Used to watch a show call "Hard Knocks" - it followed NFL Teams around in their Summer Training Camps when they are picking the squad - they may start with 200 guys and cut it to 60 - some guys don't even make it half way through the 1st day before they are asked to leave - its a crazy cut throat business NFL....League looks like a walk in the park in regards to selection....

I heard they are saying he will go in as a Punter? I thought he may be in special teams to run the ball from a kick-off (whatever they call that) - even these roles he will make more money and do 1/8 of the work "on the field" - as [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; said though its a different ball game over there - the pool of players coming up and wanting a position is HUGE and they are cut throat with players UNLESS you are the total best of the best - but most even if they get injured will be cut from the squad - and alot simply become free agents looking for a team to pick them up again...

Used to watch a show call "Hard Knocks" - it followed NFL Teams around in their Summer Training Camps when they are picking the squad - they may start with 200 guys and cut it to 60 - some guys don't even make it half way through the 1st day before they are asked to leave - its a crazy cut throat business NFL....League looks like a walk in the park in regards to selection....

Yeah he thinks if he makes it will be as a punt and kick returner.. And maybe a third down back

They stepped it up another gear last night which was good to see - backline looked alot better with Lilo at 12 - they should just stick with that now. Saying that though they must of had 60% of the ball so they really should of put the All Blacks away - it seemed like everytime the All Blacks got the ball and had a few phases they scored - to me it looked like they were holding back abit until about the last 10 - maybe mentally they knew it was a "nothing game", maybe it was a tactical thing to let the Wallabies attack abit more, maybe they wanted to try afew things - I don't know but it seemed like if the All Blacks had gone up a couple of gears which they could of it could of been another 40 point margin.

Was a entertaining game to watch - as much as I hate to say it JOC will need to go to Fullback - they need someone controlling from the back abit more and Folau just doesnt seem to get it - he will be better on the wing.

Looks like Cheika has the job.

I remember when he had us in his first pre season as a coach. He hammered us. More than any other coach. We'd do hill sprints, like most teams as part of pre-season, and on our last one he would race us and if he beat anyone we'd start again! Hahah. After 19 hill sprints he'd be fresh and we'd be fucked lol.

He loved the famous coogee stairs. We would do 5 or 6 laps and then he'd join in and say how easy it was lol.

He's the right man for the job IMO.

Wonder what will happen to the waratahs gig...

Let's hope they allow Aussies playing overseas to play for the wallabies.

I'm fucking sick of us being shit at rugby.

I have heard that Cheika will get the job IF he remains with the Tahs as coach also - I honestly don't think that will work.
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; I do agree it would be great to get the overseas players BUT really do you think it will make much difference to the current squad? They need to sort out the major development issues within Australia - no point putting a bandaid over a shark bite....

If we could get overseas players would def like to see Brock James in the team (Plays in France for Clermont, since 2006) - even though he is about 100 years old now - I feel he is def the best Aus 5/8 in the world currently - him at 10 and Giteau at 12 - would be great to see.

I have heard that Cheika will get the job IF he remains with the Tahs as coach also - I honestly don't think that will work.
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; I do agree it would be great to get the overseas players BUT really do you think it will make much difference to the current squad? They need to sort out the major development issues within Australia - no point putting a bandaid over a shark bite....

It won't hurt. We have limited rugby talent as it is with rugby being the 4th most popular football code in the country now. Money definitely needs to be put into development but allowing players that are playing overseas come back has to be a start. Generating more interest with our best players actually playing with help the sports future.